Strut dust covers & bump stops

Thorpz

Established Member
Premium Member
I have a 2013 and was wondering if anyone had a source for the strut dust covers and bump stops. I am putting on new Koni yellows and BMR springs and would like to not half to take the old stuff apart and reuse. Thanks Rick

robbyrobs

Established Member
Last edited:

bullet3z

Established Member
Thanks for the info. I have been asking the same question and was having a hard time finding the info. I am also doing the swap and want to do it all in 1 piece.

Thorpz

Established Member
Premium Member

BrianH87

Established Member
I have strut bump stops and dust covers if you want mine. I ordered an extra FRPP set, not knowing they came with both my suspension setups. Let me know, I'll hook you up.

I wouldn't count on getting any nuts or bolts from the dealer. Between all of the dealers in Pittsburgh, they could not come up with enough parts to redo my suspension. Kind of weird them not stocking one-time use fasteners.

Thorpz

Established Member
Premium Member
I ordered the spring isolator sleeve and the bump stops this morning but still in need of the dust covers, hit me up with a PM if you want to sell them.
I have strut bump stops and dust covers if you want mine. I ordered an extra FRPP set, not knowing they came with both my suspension setups. Let me know, I'll hook you up.

I wouldn't count on getting any nuts or bolts from the dealer. Between all of the dealers in Pittsburgh, they could not come up with enough parts to redo my suspension. Kind of weird them not stocking one-time use fasteners.

Users who are viewing this thread