Strong Start | Lethal Performance’s 1st Annual Car Show/Meet Draws Impressive Crowd

Strong Start | Lethal Performance’s 1st Annual Car Show/Meet Draws Impressive Crowd

Lethal_Car_Meet_2020_048.jpg

First year car events can always be a crap-shoot, but when you throw in December weather and a global pandemic things can get even more dicey. However, the crew at Lethal Performance and their loyal customers weren’t going to let anything stand in their way of having a good time. By any measure, Lethal’s 1st Annual Car Show/Meet was a resounding success. And for a company that is synonymous with modern Ford performance vehicle parts, that was to be expected.

Rough estimates have the car count at around 130, but I think that count may be a little low as cars were in and out all day. Attendees were treated to some of the finest modded Fords in South Florida and dietary support from the Chick-fil-A food truck. Lethal’s Jared donned his Mustang King persona and entertained the crowd, while other members of the Lethal Crew collected toy donations for local charities. The day culminated with Jared drawing raffle tickets to give several thousand dollars worth of prizes to the crowd.

All-in-all, I’m glad we made the 600 mile trip down to see Lethal’s first car meet, and to take part in one of the few non-racing Ford-centric events to take place in 2020. If all goes well, the Lethal crew plan to grow this event in a larger venue in 2021. I’d say they are well on their way to creating another must attend event for anyone who’s into Ford Powered rides. Expect to see us at the next one.

Lethal_Car_Meet_2020_046.jpg

Lethal_Car_Meet_2020_047.jpg
Lethal_Car_Meet_2020_006.jpg
Lethal_Car_Meet_2020_005.jpg
Lethal_Car_Meet_2020_002.jpg
Lethal_Car_Meet_2020_001.jpg
Lethal_Car_Meet_2020_003.jpg
Lethal_Car_Meet_2020_004.jpg
Lethal_Car_Meet_2020_007.jpg

Any info on the 2020 GT500 with the Whipple?
Is it a 3.0 or the new 3.8?

Looks like a great turnout and a good time! There are a lot of nice cars that showed up.

Ken

damn, I want that DSG Lightning
'

There were two nice ones. I need to buy a new battery for mine.

Any info on the 2020 GT500 with the Whipple?
Is it a 3.0 or the new 3.8?

Looks like a great turnout and a good time! There are a lot of nice cars that showed up.

Ken

If you're talking about the orange car, it's not a GT500.

thanks for all the pics. some hawt cars in the group.

Indeed there was.

Thanks for the YouTube video! Just watched it before heading to work.

I really enjoy your videos. Your commentary and depth of knowledge is amazing. On a side note, your new mic setup left you sounding breathless at times. Add a little sultry to your voice and these videos will be banging!

So yesterday I spent my time browsing through the photos. This morning, I chose to watch both videos. Sid and Jared both did a great job with their commentaries.

Attachments

• upload_2020-12-11_6-37-18.png
    upload_2020-12-11_6-37-18.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 160
Thanks for the YouTube video! Just watched it before heading to work.

I really enjoy your videos. Your commentary and depth of knowledge is amazing. On a side note, your new mic setup left you sounding breathless at times. Add a little sultry to your voice and these videos will be banging!

I noticed it sounded like I just got off a treadmill. I thing it was due to my nose being clogged up with SoFl pollen and the mic being really good.

Users who are viewing this thread