Streetfire.net

ChuteboxeL03

Established Member
Anyone here been to this site, search the lightning vids and read the comments and how some guys just trash talk them, talkin bout lightings are shit and to go race a srt 10 blah blah blah. I was kinda pissed thought i would share.

rem177

Established Member
meh not many good lightning vids on there..a few maybe.
90% of the people on streetfire are 16 yr old honda drivers that dont know shit about cars.

Bootbox

Established Member
Streetfire is good for watching videos, reading the comments will break your brain though. Don't bother.

Dusten

Established Member
i have like 3 videos of my own on there, and all good comments, but all from L owners, and my mom...

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
Ignore the comments....The vids are for you to enjoy or search other ones...The
people that leave those lame comments are pretty much "Tards" for the most part...

Lord Tauk

SVT God
Established Member
I just can't believe the upload rate on Streetfire, it must be a +50 videos a day. Talk about bandwidth.

I always find something entertaining I haven't seen before everytime I check it out, usually about once or twice a week and spend about 15 mins watching vids :pop:

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
ive found out that guys who comment on public boards that host videos are mostly ricers, retarded, or dont even own cars but always own a 10 sec car or a 9 sec honda online

Users who are viewing this thread