Street Scenes body kit

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Yep, the car is sanded and ready for paint!!! Cgoeschel has more patience than anyone I know, six weeks and counting.........

Pretty soon we can just make this post a sticky!!!!!!!!

CGoeschel

Established Member
Yeah, I really enjoy getting ribbed at work everyday turtle!! Well, its official, the body shop has had my car in their hands longer than Ive had it in mine since I bought it!! woo hoo............looks like im gonna have to get mean!

Uconn Eric

13 yr member, 66 posts. I don't talk much.
Established Member
Chris,
Eric here, just wondering if the car is done yet so I can see it. I like the kit you purchased and I figured it might be done by now. I think I'm done with the cobra for a while as I put the H&R's on with the 17x10.5's and 315 GS-D3s. Going to save up for a KB or Whipple in the future. Maybe I'll drop by the dealership on Fri to see if yours is done. Good luck and see ya soon.

CGoeschel

Established Member
ITS DONE!!! Stripes look great!! Front valence looks great, rear looks great, side pieces look great but the sticky tape holding them on is for crap! Anyway, pics are on Mustangworld.com under the Fabulous Ford weekend link. Second page Torch Red with white stripes with the stock bullitt style wheels. There's some pics near the top of the second page of pics as well as some rear shots on the bottom of the page. Take a look!!

RyMac

Established Member
CGoeschel said:
ITS DONE!!! Stripes look great!! Front valence looks great, rear looks great, side pieces look great but the sticky tape holding them on is for crap! Anyway, pics are on Mustangworld.com under the Fabulous Ford weekend link. Second page Torch Red with white stripes with the stock bullitt style wheels. There's some pics near the top of the second page of pics as well as some rear shots on the bottom of the page. Take a look!!

Nice, but take some more closer ones as we have been waiting for AWHILE! :p

Here, I'll help you.
IMG_6124_JPG.jpg

IMG_6125_JPG.jpg

IMG_6126_JPG.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread