Street Scenes body kit

CGoeschel

Established Member
the stripes are being painted on wednesday....its 12:06 am so it is wednesday.....today!! Ill let you know...should be getting the car back hopefully this weekend. The shop blended the rear valence so that it doesnt look "stuck on"...it looks like one piece. Im going down there in the afternoon to "ok" the stripe width and placement, then theyre painting, followed by 5 coats of clear to make sure you cant feel the stripes. Cant wait!! Hope it looks good!! If not, Im gonna be :fm:

04Mystic

Supercharged what?
Established Member
CGoeschel said:
the stripes are being painted on wednesday....its 12:06 am so it is wednesday.....today!! Ill let you know...should be getting the car back hopefully this weekend. The shop blended the rear valence so that it doesnt look "stuck on"...it looks like one piece. Im going down there in the afternoon to "ok" the stripe width and placement, then theyre painting, followed by 5 coats of clear to make sure you cant feel the stripes. Cant wait!! Hope it looks good!! If not, Im gonna be :fm:

Iff'in you dont mind me askin what did the body kit cost...you dont have to add in the cost of paint.

Thanks dude and CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
Looks really good dude! Get some 18's, i think those are 17's? And a lowering and youll have it made :D

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
CGoeschel said:

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
CGoeschel said:

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

CGoeschel

Established Member
I got the body kit from Hunters Custom in Tennessee. If I recall, the kit was 864.00 plus around 50 bucks to ship it Old Dominion.

CGoeschel

Established Member
nope.......its taking a little longer than expected....I called him yesterday and he says I should have it by next weekend......... :bash: It better be worth the wait.

CGoeschel

Established Member
***Update***.............we had our first Roush Mustang show up at the dealer today. Sonic blue with white stripes........awesome kit. The rear spoiler looks extremely good, so I ordered one and Im getting it shipped 2 day air so I can have it by the middle of the week. That way the shop doing the painting of my Street Scenes kit can get the Roush wing prepped and painted along with the rest of the car. He's still promising next weekend.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
These guys must be painting the entire car with an airbrush!!! 2 weeks and counting... Hey maybe you will have it back by the Knottsberry Farm show.

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
this one?

05roush004.jpg

05roush005.jpg

i hope it looks better on your car than it does here.

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
no pics today? there are only two days left this weekend!

Last edited:

CGoeschel

Established Member
turtle....you know the pains ive been going through!! lol......seriously though....I went down to the shop on thursday and watched him layout the stripes......they look good. Went back with the one inch gap and 10 inch stripes though...im actually on my way back there now to check progress!!

CGoeschel

Established Member
We didnt like the way the rear body piece fit on the rear bumper, so he sanded it all down and used some special, sandable material to fill in the gaps from the rear valence piece. Looks great........he then sanded it all down and blended it in with the rear bumper cover, so now it looks like it came as a one piece bumper cover instead of "stuck on". He also trimmed the sides of the rear valence and blended them into the body. By the way its going, ill be ready to trade it in because the new Cobra will be out by then! :beer:

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
CGoeschel said:
By the way its going, ill be ready to trade it in because the new Cobra will be out by then! :beer:

forget trading it in, sell it to me. i'll give you my entire savings account. just think what you could do with $14.93

RyMac

Established Member
CGoeschel said:
***Update***.............we had our first Roush Mustang show up at the dealer today. Sonic blue with white stripes........awesome kit. The rear spoiler looks extremely good, so I ordered one and Im getting it shipped 2 day air so I can have it by the middle of the week. That way the shop doing the painting of my Street Scenes kit can get the Roush wing prepped and painted along with the rest of the car. He's still promising next weekend.

Any update??? :pop:

Users who are viewing this thread