Street Car Takeover Charlotte SVTPerformance attendance?

SHOdown220

Established Member
I would like to go but I'll be in Atlanta. The alternative was to work Saturday and watch all those cars go past my work all damn day.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I would like to go but I'll be in Atlanta. The alternative was to work Saturday and watch all those cars go past my work all damn day.

I can't say I fault your decision. I could attend the entire event honestly, but it would kill me to have my car at the track and not be able to participate.

Nope will be chilling at dirty Myrtle!

My condolences. LOL

GodStang

Established Member
I can't say I fault your decision. I could attend the entire event honestly, but it would kill me to have my car at the track and not be able to participate.

My condolences. LOL

HAHA I agree. I have not taken a vacation in 4 years and originally told the wife I was not going but it's free and sometimes you have to make her happy.

Kiohtee

Established Member
HAHA I agree. I have not taken a vacation in 4 years and originally told the wife I was not going but it's free and sometimes you have to make her happy.

You know what they say; happy wife, happy life. LOL

My mother lives in Myrtle. I don't hate the place, but I don't enjoy it as much as the less tourist-y North Carolina beaches. I try to get down there at least once a month though.

SHOdown220

Established Member

It's rough man, I work every saturday (car business FTL) and every time there is a cars and coffee, drag race, autocross or whatever down the road I hear and see all the cars going past and I'm like damn I wish i wasn't stuck at work lol

Kiohtee

Established Member
It's rough man, I work every saturday (car business FTL) and every time there is a cars and coffee, drag race, autocross or whatever down the road I hear and see all the cars going past and I'm like damn I wish i wasn't stuck at work lol

I'm right there with you (car salesman), but the events don't take place locally or run through my part of town. LOL

It's the one thing I dislike about the car business actually, all the Saturday car activities that I miss out on.

Users who are viewing this thread