Street ARB?

auto02

Motivator
Established Member
Anyone running one of the streetable ARB's available? Just curious on your thoughts of it and which one you're using.

dennisn

Established Member
I just had a newer style bmr arb installed. Haven't had a chance to drive it yet. Was told that the new style is supposed to be a little more street able.

lindermant

Established Member
I'm running a whiteline adjustable rear sway bar on my '05 gt. I wasn't ready to spend the $ for a drag arb, and I figured if the w/l bar didn't work I could easily sell it. I swapped out the whiteline down links for Team Z rod end down links (same ones they use on the cobra jets). All told I'm into this setup for $275, it's bolt on, and only weighs like 4 lbs more than the stock pieces I pulled off.

I have it set a the stiffest setting (a little over 3x the rate of the factory sway bar), and it keeps everything level at launch with my low powered n/a 3V...

20150919_161845_zpsntczyp8x.gif

23oct15_mir_launch_sized_zps8z2g598y.gif

13dec15-capitol_launch_zps1lvylsqi.gif

hope this helps

Last edited:

blownby

Established Member
I'm running a whiteline adjustable rear sway bar on my '05 gt. I wasn't ready to spend the $ for a drag arb, and I figured if the w/l bar didn't work I could easily sell it. I swapped out the whiteline down links for Team Z rod end down links (same ones they use on the cobra jets). All told I'm into this setup for $275, it's bolt on, and only weighs like 4 lbs more than the stock pieces I pulled off.

I have it set a the stiffest setting (a little over 3x the rate of the factory sway bar), and it keeps everything level at launch with my low powered n/a 3V...

20150919_161845_zpsntczyp8x.gif

23oct15_mir_launch_sized_zps8z2g598y.gif

13dec15-capitol_launch_zps1lvylsqi.gif

hope this helps

Can you get jack stands to support axles still with this sway bar on?

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
I run the poly bushing bmr anti roll bar on the street. Works great but the only issue is my 3" mbrp catback sits on it and i can feel it vibrating.

Users who are viewing this thread