Straight trade for a 2016 ACR??!

blk02edge

Established Member
I dont, just pointing out that the car is very capable and @ a lower price point then comparable performing cars.
So does the Camaro ZL1 1LE. Amazing value but value has dropped. Nobody said the GT500 doesn't perform. Wasn't part of the discussion

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
So does the Camaro ZL1 1LE. Amazing value but value has dropped. Nobody said the GT500 doesn't perform. Wasn't part of the discussion

I would say its too early to tell what values on the CFTP's will do. There's talk that there will not be CFTP's for 2021, but instead Carbon Fiber handling pack cars that have painted carbon fiber rims instead of the exposed, no GT4 wing and no rear seat delete. If that's the case values on the 2020 CFTP's will probably do very well. That's why I brought up the Performance value of these cars when compared to other higher priced competitors

blk02edge

Established Member
I would say its too early to tell what values on the CFTP's will do. There's talk that there will not be CFTP's for 2021, but instead Carbon Fiber handling pack cars that have painted carbon fiber rims instead of the exposed, no GT4 wing and no rear seat delete. If that's the case values on the 2020 CFTP's will probably do very well. That's why I brought up the Performance value of these cars when compared to other higher priced competitors
Doesn't matter, look at the 2000 Cobra R. They only made 300 of them and they sell for under MSRP unless you have 3 miles on it. The CFTP will for sure hold value better than most cars but it guaranteed will not go up. The performance value these days disappears pretty fast with how tech progresses exponentially.

TFStang

Established Member
Doesn't matter, look at the 2000 Cobra R. They only made 300 of them and they sell for under MSRP unless you have 3 miles on it. The CFTP will for sure hold value better than most cars but it guaranteed will not go up. The performance value these days disappears pretty fast with how tech progresses exponentially.

00R values have done pretty well lately. You don’t see many selling under MSRP, but quite a few well over.

TFStang

Established Member
but how many years did it take to happen for a far fewer units produced vehicle than the current GT500?

Tough to say because the market has been up and down on these cars for years. Right now it’s up. Probably not going back below MSRP at this point. Timing is about right as the car is 20 years old. Anyone that has one is extremely lucky. The 00R is a work I f art both aesthetically and mechanically.

My94GT

Established Member
Tough to say because the market has been up and down on these cars for years. Right now it’s up. Probably not going back below MSRP at this point. Timing is about right as the car is 20 years old. Anyone that has one is extremely lucky. The 00R is a work I f art both aesthetically and mechanically.

I don’t disagree and I’m almost surprised it took the market this long to appreciate it. In my opinion they are one of the more unique mustangs produced.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Now I want an 00R...
We all do once you’re seen and heard one :)
Funny I actually like the ‘21 CF handling pack better as I really just wanted the CF wheels and prefer the rear seat and Swing. Only thing is the exposed CF are pure sexy, I’d prefer those!
-J

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
From everything I've read, even paying over msrp for the 500 you're getting a car that will compete with many exotics and do so for less.
Big negative on that. Not even in the same class at a exotic. it’s a mustang with a big ass motor. Nothing more.
for the price, pretty disappointing.

John24

Established Member
For the performance that you get at that price point, calling it disappointing would be foolish. I am not talking the fit and finish of the interior, I am talking all around performance from the factory. Can’t argue that no matter how hard you try.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
For the performance that you get at that price point, calling it disappointing would be foolish. I am not talking the fit and finish of the interior, I am talking all around performance from the factory. Can’t argue that no matter how hard you try.
Do you own one?

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
Big negative on that. Not even in the same class at a exotic. it’s a mustang with a big ass motor. Nothing more.
for the price, pretty disappointing.

I'm curious whats disappointing about it? I have one ordered that just went into production

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
After 500 miles, I couldn’t fall in love with it like I had thought I would.
I’ll make a separate post with my feelings on the car as a whole vs. cluttering up this thread.

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
After 500 miles, I couldn’t fall in love with it like I had thought I would.
I’ll make a separate post with my feelings on the car as a whole vs. cluttering up this thread.

Damn, you're one of the few I've seen that hasn't been impressed with the car.

Users who are viewing this thread