Straight axle offered to drag racers?

clean92lx

Established Member
But if you're really willing to do the work, it's probably something you could pick up and install yourself.

True. I guess I was more curious than anything else as right now I'm not planning on getting the new mustang or at least until the second or third MY run

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
This is definitely for the hard core drag racers, body in white cars can't be registered and don't come with a VIN. I like the option for those guys who want one strictly for the track.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
This is definitely for the hard core drag racers, body in white cars can't be registered and don't come with a VIN. I like the option for those guys who want one strictly for the track.

i dont think that anyone can just go out and buy them either. you have to register and be selected. you might need to have a shop or something. would be neat to see one of this with an lsx but i am sure that ford wont like that very much.

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
i dont think that anyone can just go out and buy them either. you have to register and be selected. you might need to have a shop or something. would be neat to see one of this with an lsx but i am sure that ford wont like that very much.

Im Sure if someone was looking to limit the potential and make it slower they could do that.......

specizripn

Established Member
The body in whites are usually like $15k... Ford's been doing them forever. It is basically a chassis with primer and suspension. No interior or powertrain. But the best news is that this means that there is a way to get a Ford 9inch to bolt on to the chassis, so you can have one built for a few grand and bolt it on.

Users who are viewing this thread