Stopping by and saying hey!

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
:banana: Anyways, was bored at work and had to go back and read some classic threads. Still the best message board on the planet and have missed it. :) Figure, I would post a big Attention Whoring thread and wanted to say hello to everyone! :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah Nick, where have you been? I see you're driving a truck now. Nice to hear from you again.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
good to see ya, your Bengals are contenders this year. Way to sticck with them win or lose.

Ripper

Established Member
We will see come sunday:banana::beer:

It will be on! :beer: Who Dey!

Nothing to crazy been going on, just been very, very busy and I pop in here every once in awhile and post an attention whoring thread lol :). Been travelling a little bit. Amazing 9 years and still going strong. Steve, and Travis have done an awesome job.

Stampede3 going back down to New Orleans in April. Have someone to ask that's from Louisana. Thinking of going down and slaying some nutria, do you still get 5 bucks for each one. :)

http://www.facebook.com/nicholas.thomas1 - On that Social Networking site facebook if any old timers wants to hit me up.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
It will be on! :beer: Who Dey!

Stampede3 going back down to New Orleans in April. Have someone to ask that's from Louisana. Thinking of going down and slaying some nutria, do you still get 5 bucks for each one. :)

I'll check on it, I thought it was down to $3 but I'll find out.

Make sure you get in touch when you come this way.:beer:

Ripper

Established Member
I'll check on it, I thought it was down to $3 but I'll find out.

Make sure you get in touch when you come this way.:beer:

So three 3 Rats = 1 hurricane at Pat O'Briens nice. Taking a nice long mile plus swim in Lake Ponchartrain April 18th for a race. Really, cannot wait. Have friends in Baton Rouge though so will probably be staying up there, then stay the weekend in the Crescent City. I'll definatly keep in contact. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread