Stock wheels for sale with tires

SilvieBolt

The whore that’s blue
Established Member
Heres a set with 80% thread left of GoodYear F1s 215.45.17
Picture098.gif

Picture100.gif

heres one with the only damage to the wheels. no curb rash.
Picture099.gif

And heres a set with some winter tires. tires have 70 % thread left.
Picture101.gif

Picture102.gif

Picture103.gif

MLambert19

Established Member
If you are willing to ship, let me know. I may be interested in either set (preferrably with the Goodyears)... I just bought an '03 SVT Focus, and it has aftermarket rims now that I'm not wild about. How much were you hoping to get?

I'm currently in El Paso, Texas (I'm from Maine, but won't be back there for several months).

[email protected]

(207) 341-1389

SilvieBolt

The whore that’s blue
Established Member
damn shipping is gunna cost alot. I want $300 plus shipping for the good years and rims and I want $200 plus shipping for the snow tires

VenomRogue

Focus > Mustang
Established Member
shipping shouldt be too bad.

ship them 2 at a time, wheels face to face, with a couple of peices of cardboard between them, then band/tie/tape them up all together.

that is how tirerack ships thier mounted tires. Should cost around 50 bucks per set (thats what it cost me a year ago...)

SilvieBolt

The whore that’s blue
Established Member
shipping shouldt be too bad.

ship them 2 at a time, wheels face to face, with a couple of peices of cardboard between them, then band/tie/tape them up all together.

that is how tirerack ships thier mounted tires. Should cost around 50 bucks per set (thats what it cost me a year ago...)

I see you like focus'

MLambert19

Established Member
Just for curiosity sake, where are you located? I may have a friend nearby that can pick them up for me... spare the hassle.

I might be able to do $350 shipped? I just missed a set for $100 (4 rims in good shape)...

Tires are definitely 80%? How many miles put on them?

Thanks, -Matt

MLambert19

Established Member
Duh... NJ, disregard my queston regarding where you are!

$350 shipped for the wheels w/ Goodyears... I can get you a money order or PayPal...

Thanks... -Matt

MLambert19

Established Member
Or, I would do $250 for the rims with winter tires, assuming the rims are in similar condition to those shown with the Goodyears...

Thanks, let me know. -Matt

MLambert19

Established Member
OR: If you are willing to deliver to Chatham (roughly 30 miles East towards Newark) I could have a friend meet you there (I just spoke to him). That being the case, I would gladly give you $450 cash for BOTH sets (that's only $50 less than your asking price, and you would be relieved of both in one transaction)...

Let me know... I'd be happy to take them off your hands.

Thanks, -Matt

MLambert19

Established Member
You already said $300 for local sale above! $500 tops. Both sets, delivered to Chatham later this week or Saturday of next weekend (I need to confirm exactly when Nick will be there). Drop me an e-mail and we'll work out the details: [email protected]

Thanks, -Matt

Users who are viewing this thread