Stock Stock C7 ZR1 goes 10.3 @ 133

Z06

Established Member
B6FAEF4E-C933-44A2-B9FF-6A8437D85B5F.jpeg

bigdave03svt

Established Member
I wonder why he's not using the PDR? It's only a matter of time before one hits the 9s. The stock Zs were going pretty deep into the 10s You have to love a car that fast in a straight line that can also go left and right just as fast...Even if its ugly..lol Giggity :D

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I wonder why he's not using the PDR? It's only a matter of time before one hits the 9s. The stock Zs were going pretty deep into the 10s You have to love a car that fast in a straight line that can also go left and right just as fast...Even if its ugly..lol Giggity :D
LOL
The bottom line,.......both the Z06 and the ZR1 are beast machines.

Never_Enough

Established Member
There's no better bargain than the C7Z right now...can find brand new ones for 20k off sticker.
$58k new C7Z?! Can't be right. Used are that much or more.

Does that make em cheaper than what you can get a new discounted ZL1 for? If not, ZL1 is the better bargain IMO. I'll take either one :D

bigdave03svt

Established Member
I should've been more clear LOL! Probably not getting much off a bare bones, base Z06 starting at around 80k. But there are left over 17-18MY, highly optioned 105k+ Z07 Autos with stage 3 aero, going for mid to upper 80s in some places. That's cheap for what you get and its a brand new car even if it has sat a while on the lot. My neighbor just bought an 18 Z51 Stingray and got 18k off sticker. Some dealers are just giving Vettes away.

The wife and I stopped in over the weekend and checked out a real nice blue ZL1. 71k on the sticker. It was beautiful but she said..lets move on, NOW! hahaha

Last edited:

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
You know you wanna pull the plug. Do it!
Buy one already
LMFAO
I was on the Chevy website (again!!) over the weekend and wanted to email MacMulkin on Monday. I'd like to get one before they change the body style and mid engine. Not interested in the mid engine. I want the current C7 style. When do they change the body style? Do you guys know?

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
LMFAO
I was on the Chevy website (again!!) over the weekend and wanted to email MacMulkin on Monday. I'd like to get one before they change the body style and mid engine. Not interested in the mid engine. I want the current C7 style. When do they change the body style? Do you guys know?
Probably a couple more years, you have plenty of time. Best time to get one is when they move from C7 and onto C8. Dealership will try to clear inventory and GM itself will have discounts to help move the C7. cars.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
My NA 2018 mustang back half’s 25mph.

Something up with this run... did he miss 3-4 shift?

Video won’t load for me.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Probably a couple more years, you have plenty of time. Best time to get one is when they move from C7 and onto C8. Dealership will try to clear inventory and GM itself will have discounts to help move the C7. cars.
That's awesome. Actually, I'm looking to order one.
I want a 3LZ, with all the carbon fiber pieces/micro fiber suede and all that jazz. If my truck was paid off, I would pull the trigger.

Users who are viewing this thread