Stock Polished 03 Cobra Rims Excellent Shape

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Here you go:

Hey everyone i had these up for sale all last week but i put up some better looking pictures since in have them demounted and cleaned up. I just bought some new rims for my cobra and now im looking to sell the stock ones that came with the car when i bought it. I bought the car this past November from a dealership and they said the tires were almost brand new, and from what I can tell they are in very good shape. I'm no tire expert but the tires look to have a lot of tread left.

The right front tire has 3 gouges on however so I am pointing this out now. One is bigger than the others, one is like a small surface flap in the tire maybe a centimeter in length, and the third is another tiny small gouge. I don't know how the hell they got there but when i brought the car home i noticed it and of course it was too late to say anything to the dealership. In the 900 miles that i have driven the car the gouges have not had any affect on the performance of the tire as it is not that deep, but it is there and i wanted anyone interested to know about it, you can see them in the pictures. All 4 rims are in great shape (the previous owner garage kept the car, and it clearly shows). There is no curb rash or dings on them or anything like that. I will also include the SVT centercaps and the lugs.

The front tires are Fuzion ZRi and are size 275/40R17. The rears are Goodyear Eagle F1's 275/40ZR17.

I live in Norfolk, Virginia and i would prefer a local buyer to keep things simple, but i might be willing to ship at buyers expense. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and i will respond to all pm's.

Asking $750

STH71893.jpg

STH71894.jpg

STH71895.jpg

STH71897.jpg

STH71898.jpg

STH71903.jpg

Tire with closeup of the gouge
STH71902.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread