Stock mufflers with custom tips

rdsnk46

Established Member
I'm not happy with any muffler choice other than stock so I'm going to be installing some type of black tips on my stock mufflers. I'm looking for double wall, beveled tips in black like the MagnaFlo or Corsa.

Has anybody done this already? If you have can you share some pics of your setup/info!

Thanks Andy

Bytor

Established Member
While I don't have any suggestions for tips, I was thinking about doing the opposite. I wanted to try a real 40 series flowmaster and since they failed at their attempt at a muffler for a 13/14, I would love to put those tips on a flowmaster but do not want to cut up mine in case I didn't like it. Long story short, if you try this, I would be willing to send you a few bucks (of an appropriate value tbd) in return for your tips.

rdsnk46

Established Member
I tried to purchase the new tips today but the exhaust distributor was confused and told me they had specific tips I wanted in stock but when I arrived they did not...

I'll post up when I mod the stock mufflers and see if your still interested.

rdsnk46

Established Member
Got four of these in the mail today, they look exactly like what I was hoping for and they match my wheels! :rolling:

IMG_20160421_215649764_zpssmyovwgs.jpg

IMG_20160421_215714136_zpsdfcqbtr5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread