Stock Demon on the Dyno: 724 RWHP

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I want to see what his yearly salary is plus bonus so I can see where my wife is in relation. This way I can sort of plan out a future stable for myself. Hahahahahah hahahahahah

Unfortunately she’s an idiot and thinks cars are total wastes of monies.

Just respond by saying, "it's one of the best ways to waste money." ;)

I want to set up a date to walk through Ben's garage?

That's a beast for sure. Ben, you truly ARE a confirmed power junkie! LOL.

Oh no, he is above and beyond that level, lol. ;)

I'm not sure what people are called at that level, however. Super duper power junkie, perhaps? ha

Last edited:

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Just respond by saying, "it's one of the best ways to waste money." ;)

Oh no, he is above and beyond that level, lol. ;)

I'm not sure what people are called at that level, however. Super duper power junkie, perhaps? ha

It’s not working out brah.
4d28b52b97186e3b957df39b63978ced.jpg
c3f3ca0c78ffa865af11c085c90bd985.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I want to see what his yearly salary is plus bonus so I can see where my wife is in relation. This way I can sort of plan out a future stable for myself. Hahahahahah hahahahahah

Unfortunately she’s an idiot and thinks cars are total wastes of monies.
I’m assuming the bulk of his current wealth is derived from his great salary being invested yearly into shares of google. Can you imagine investing 100k or 200k to purchase google stock for the past 10+ years?

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
lol and thats stock. imagine with all the bolt-ons and E85..... that car gonna hurt a lotta feelings.

wonder what the mpg are tho? I'm betting 7-9 mpg at that weight. that novelty would wear off fast for me tho....

freakn Hot lookn car tho!

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
lol and thats stock. imagine with all the bolt-ons and E85..... that car gonna hurt a lotta feelings.

wonder what the mpg are tho? I'm betting 7-9 mpg at that weight. that novelty would wear off fast for me tho....

The car is beyond awesome but I'm not sold on the rims. They are too utilitarian for me I suppose. Isn't there another style of rim Demons come with?

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
it comes with skinnies as well but those are rims it comes with. I agree they could be a little more exciting but I'm sure many will put a 15 in on with a better biting DR like the Radial Pro.

kinda looks like a spare rim so I hear ya on the utilitarian thing......

The car is beyond awesome but I'm not sold on the rims. They are too utilitarian for me I suppose. Isn't there another style of rim Demons come with?

Recon

Established Member
That’s some good numbers! Can’t wait to see what they’ll do when people start modding them. Curious what that 2.8L blower can do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirShaun

Established Member
In for video of it pulling the tires on the street, in kill mode, on the trunk pack.

Zemedici

Established Member

and EEEEEEVERYONE including many people on this forum, didnt believe in the hype about the car.

Hilarious.

@GotHemi? we're the ones laughing now lolololololol

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm not a huge fan of the Demon because of the fender flares, or "stick-ons", but I absolutely LOVE the power that it makes. (I don't like the widebody Hellcat Challenger either.)
It is a beast for sure. Minus the "stick-ons", I'll take one in PCP or GoMango please!!! lol

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member

I'd bet gas mileage to be in the mid to high teens. My pig gets an average worse of 18.xx when I'm sitting in traffic then go through a drive thru for lunch. If I avoid both of those on my commute it's been as high as 23 average.

And would the car pick up on E85 over race gas?

DaBigBone

Established Member
Badass! Dodge is killing it lately. I've been dying for a Charger/Challenger but my fiancee says the wedding is more important

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
and EEEEEEVERYONE including many people on this forum, didnt believe in the hype about the car.

Hilarious.

@GotHemi? we're the ones laughing now lolololololol

Cant wait to see it beat Dodge’s number at the track. A bunch have been delivered already, i wonder why none have been taken to the track yet. This is the best weather of the year!

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
it comes with skinnies as well but those are rims it comes with. I agree they could be a little more exciting but I'm sure many will put a 15 in on with a better biting DR like the Radial Pro.

kinda looks like a spare rim so I hear ya on the utilitarian thing......
I’m not sure 15 inch rims could clear those massive breaks. At least I hope they are massive.

Users who are viewing this thread