Stock cobra caliper replacement

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
if you cant rebuild as mentioned there are some people that sell high temp decals that say "cobra". I had a set of running pony stickers on my Mach 1 calipers for a looooong time and they held up just fine. It's been an eternity, no idea who I got mine from or if they're even still around but a google search shows multiple vendors

kreymis

Established Member
My bleeder screw is frozen. In no hurry as of now. Was able to bleed most of the system. Will keep an eye out for a replacement caliper in the meantime. I’d just hate to lose the “cobra” logo on stock caliper.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Quick searched on eBay and there's a few used ones out there in varying conditions.

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
My bleeder screw is frozen. In no hurry as of now. Was able to bleed most of the system. Will keep an eye out for a replacement caliper in the meantime. I’d just hate to lose the “cobra” logo on stock caliper.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
That should not be a reason to replace the caliper. Put some penetrating oil it, heat it, use a big vice grips etc. Has to be a way to get it off. You could also weld a nut to it. If you can't get it, bring to a machine shop.

Users who are viewing this thread