Stock clutch slipping at 15,000 miles

xKingCobra

Established Member
525 hp 515 tq. I would like advice on clutch combos. This would be for a summer daily driven cobra. Let me know your opinions and how long you have been running your setup. I am going to upgrade to 26 spline but want something reliable for longevity for the power .

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
Just got done with an ACT twin disc install. Pedal feel is light, buttery smooth actuation, and there are several options that are reasonably priced.

TP03

Established Member
Just got done with an ACT twin disc install. Pedal feel is light, buttery smooth actuation, and there are several options that are reasonably priced.

Do you have part# and pricing? What vendor did you purchase from? Thanks

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
Do you have part# and pricing? What vendor did you purchase from? Thanks
I went with the 10 spline T1S-F01.
www.americanmuscle.com/act-twin-disc-hd-street-clutch-kit-99mid-01-gt-9604-cobra-mach-1.html
1030.00 and free shipping.
It's flywheel and everything, comes with a pilot bearing. The only other thing I bought was a new throw out bearing, which I went with the oem number this time instead of the Ford Racing number. My parts guy did some research for me and the F.R. tob is made in China where the oem number is made in the USA. Plus it was a few dollars cheaper.

TP03

Established Member
I went with the 10 spline T1S-F01.
www.americanmuscle.com/act-twin-disc-hd-street-clutch-kit-99mid-01-gt-9604-cobra-mach-1.html
1030.00 and free shipping.
It's flywheel and everything, comes with a pilot bearing. The only other thing I bought was a new throw out bearing, which I went with the oem number this time instead of the Ford Racing number. My parts guy did some research for me and the F.R. tob is made in China where the oem number is made in the USA. Plus it was a few dollars cheaper.

Cool! Good info and price for all that's included.

Users who are viewing this thread