Stock and JLT dyno comparision

Deespeed99

Established Member
Rev Auto finally had the eco hit the rollers. The car is 100% stock minus the GT track pack wheels/tires. First I will start off by saying the datalogs show just how limited these cars are from Ford and the potential they have. The car desperately needs an upgraded intercooler as well, it heat soaks so easily and IAT's get a bit crazy just from 1 gear pulls even with a fan fairly close. Finally if you have a non-PP car you can't run it out on the dyno stock because it hits the speed limiter in 4th around 5700 RPM (120mph).

The JLT is an awesomely crafted piece as always. It took less then 10 minutes to install and had zero fitment issues. All the factory fittings hook up with no issues. Seeing how limited the stock tune was the gains just from swapping to the JLT were quite impressive.

Enjoy the video below and stay tuned for tune numbers and tune/JLT numbers this week. The full race intercooler is about a week out and the DP will be done soon as well. We'll see if these cars can handle E85 as well.

[youtube_browser]9nquiRh82To[/youtube_browser]

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Nice gains. JLT makes a quality kit. I especially like the paint matched ones. I predict it drains the rail on E85.

Users who are viewing this thread