Stock 2004 Rims

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
I have the original rims that were taken off the truck with less than 5K miles on them. They are in NEW condition sitting in the Ford RACING boxes that the new chromies came in. I don't need them nor do I need them taking up the space in my attic.

$125.00 a piece. I can deliver within reason or feel free to come to Charlie Town.

Thanks,

Ken

:beer: :beer:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
kens03cobra said:
I have the original rims that were taken off the truck with less than 5K miles on them. They are in NEW condition sitting in the Ford RACING boxes that the new chromies came in. I don't need them nor do I need them taking up the space in my attic.

$125.00 a piece. I can deliver within reason or feel free to come to Charlie Town.

Thanks,

Ken

What's the best you can do to 94061?

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
I have not had the time to look into the shipping scene and been very busy with work/traveling. Sorry for the delayed responses.

I feel 500 for the set is a good deal, they are like NEW!

Shipping on top of that of course.

I will research the shipping cost when I get a second unless you beat me to it.

I am in 25414 area...they a lil over 30lbs a piece I would guess, 4 boxes equal size:beer: :beer:

Ken

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
You want them you have them, gotta work out how we are going to do the money and I need to find out what shipping is going to cost.

Ken

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
PM responded to, and thanks.

I am extremely busy and will be on travel next week. I would prefer to sell locally and can deliver within reason.

If you are out of the area and are interested you can help me out and figure out what shipping would cost. I don't really have a problem shipping them as they are already boxed up, just need to find the time.

I am in 25414 for shipping calculations...

Thanks,
Ken

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Sent you a PM a couple days ago. Let me know if you would be interested in just selling 2.

Users who are viewing this thread