Stock 03GT vs Stock Lt1 TransAm

Sephiroth

Established Member
Who do you think would win? Ive heard drivers race from both sides and of course the opposite.............:shrug:

Sephiroth

Established Member
Just wonderin, ill be finding out soon. We still havent had the best weather, dry days. A guy at work has a 96 T/A, wanna have a little on the way home from work race :)

*Only bad part is, i bought this car in Nov last year, and its my first RWD V8. Have only had total 15 or so days to actually get on her. I think that will be my downfall :kaboom: WV weather is suckin this winter/spring :bored:

Last edited:

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
I've said it before. 13.6's in mine with only a BB&K cold air pickup.

Launch her around 1500-2000 feathering the clutch a bit. Then at 5500 clutch it and yank the next gear without lifting on the throttle. Make sure the traction control is off. An aftermarket shifter with positive shift stops is also a good investment to prevent damage to your shift forks. It gives you the ability to snatch the HELL out of the next gear and not have to worry about missing the gear or bending shift forks.

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
if the LT1 is stock you should have him by a car or 2. But beware of LT1 owners saying their stuff is stock. I have seen too many sleeper LT1's to take their word for it anymore.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
> Vanride69: But beware of LT1 owners saying their stuff is stock.

Indeed. Never met up with a stock LT1 on the streets.

Users who are viewing this thread