Stingers - AWESOME

mattletourneau

Established Member
For anyone looking at exhaust options and not looking to change the stock H I highly recommend the borla stinger cat back. I installed it this weekend and boy am I happy. I am a perfectionist and it really went on easy and it sounds super. I will get loud at high RPM's but has a deep tone at idle. The rolled tips get an A+.

03 Red Cobra

Established Member
I wish magnaflow would offer a catback system with the rolled tips.

PDubs

Established Member
I had the maggie c/b, and the tips looked horrible. My girlfriend didn't understand what the big deal was with the Stinger tips as I just installed the Stingers yesterday and loved the look. I explained to her that in some cases (stock or Magnaflow at least), it looks like the pipes are just cut off with a saw whereas the Stingers roll the metal back, giving it a cleaner look.

Funny enough, she now knows what I'm talking about after she points out a stock GT rolling around and comments on the horrible looking exhaust tips. There's just something about those rolls that are appealing to everyone!

Orange Poison

Established Member
Originally posted by PDubs
I had the maggie c/b, and the tips looked horrible. My girlfriend didn't understand what the big deal was with the Stinger tips as I just installed the Stingers yesterday and loved the look. I explained to her that in some cases (stock or Magnaflow at least), it looks like the pipes are just cut off with a saw whereas the Stingers roll the metal back, giving it a cleaner look.

Funny enough, she now knows what I'm talking about after she points out a stock GT rolling around and comments on the horrible looking exhaust tips. There's just something about those rolls that are appealing to everyone!

I agree with you 100%....those Stingers are just plain beautiful....Angled, Rolled and the chrome is just awesome. Also the way the tips mount in the rear leaves a nice space so they're not up against the plastic valance.

The Magnaflow tips never appealed to me either....just my taste though.

Users who are viewing this thread