STINGER PRICE INCREAE

davidmax

Established Member
In 17 short days Borla will institute a hefty price increase,they lower price on non selling models that people dont want.
However that 1st prIce inceraseses were is excees of 25% Only the goodlord could have stopped the increase,heck they make a stinger,for the Bug,Mini. etc...
So if you want to know right way its your last chance to get in on a GP we held held in price through out the price inrease,but if you
Think for more than 14 days you will need a shrink for the 199 or so dollars you will have wasted,in the interem.(ona Stinger).
No BS 1st of noth price.Dave Smilovic

Torch Red 10th

Established Member
I like reading Dave's posts. Sometimes, like this time, I don't fully understand all the points he makes, but it's entertaining. I'm assuming the Stinger price for the '03-'04 Cobra is going up March 1st.?.?

I've always "said no to drugs" since a few bad trips I had in my late teens, but if I drink a few cold ones and then read some of Dave's posts a few times, I get flashbacks :rolling:

JWC

Established Member
Man I thought it was me, I tried to read and understand it several times then gave up and went down to see if someone could clear it up. And I don't drink or do drugs! Oh I still don't know what the price is.

davidmax

Established Member
Happy to entertain,but there going up alot and I would'nt wait to long if I were serious about getting a pair.
You know we have endeavored to keep the prices steady except
the 03' level and have succeded,now to find a new staple prototype,Dave Smilovic

davidmax

Established Member
Originally posted by davidmax
Happy to entertain,but there going up alot and I would'nt wait to long if I were serious about getting a pair.
You know we have endeavored to keep the prices steady except
the 03' level and have succeded,now to find a new staple prototype,Dave Smilovic

dougwg

Established Member
I hope you (David), took this in the manner in which it was intended.

I was junk yanking yer chain Dave:)

KUTGW

Last edited:

davidmax

Established Member
The price now is only 549.00 delivered to your DOOR!!.We pay shipping,insurance,oversize box charge and of course shipping and handling is non existant,unlike some CUTE competitors who come in at 549 and just add a flat 25-50.00 fee for what I dont know.
Rest assured there in stock and they wil be going up 60.00+ dollars after the increase and it will still be our biggest loss leader.
Thank G-D I had a deal with Borla so I get a 4% credit and that should be enough that we wil always be the lowest price Stingers.
You can order by dialing 480-517-4969,ask for Mike or Bill I will try to be in this week I maybe have to buy 1 set for a used Vette They only put out 12 rwhp on Vettes we have on 'SOME CARS" send 25 on a Cobra and with mods its higher.
Yours Truly,David Smilovic.
I hope we can all continue to buy them in the 639+ level I am working with Borla Tight trying to garner there attention,Later,David SmilovicPres/Xtreme/SHM Group
PS: you can always schedule a Dyno Pull before and after to see what you gained,try to use a Dyno jet its the most accurate and some(RARE) cars need a F/A reading but its just for peace of mind and standard operating procedure at Xtreme,Dave

Sorry, due to fact that I overestimated the price increase all of my numbers are off. Borla has only had a price increse of 6% and the price for the Stingers is $599. I know, I know stay off the wacky weed. Again sorry to all and the prices stated above have been updated.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread