Stinger Blowout blowout Again?????!!!!

davidmax

Established Member
We know have factory sealed GT and Cobra boxes waiting to be shipped tomorrow.There priced to low to adverstise,
THANKS And remember your getting fast shipping usually free and our prices are lower than all on this unit its sound is the best and she hooks up like a dreaCall for your home for Stingers we are back to 1/1/03!! pricing to low to advertize,Call Bill/or Mike or even my self I should be in in a day or so.
BUY THEM WHEN THERE CHEAP AND SAVE ANOTHER 35.00+ OF THE PRICE,dAVID sMILOVIC

03cobra#116

Established Member
You might want to run that whole note by a copy editor, spell check alone won't fix it.

cydewaze

the bat!!!
Established Member
Holy shit! I had to read that like 4 times, and I'm still not sure I got it straight. :dw:

hedstrosity

take the BLUE pill :)
Established Member
Originally posted by cydewaze
btw, how can a price be "too low ot advertize"? I've never understood that.
lots of times theres an advertised price from the manufacturer... consider it an msrp.
they dont want bigger companys cutting smaller company's throats by advertising a much lower price.
this is why its too low to advertise.
this recently happened with the predators, and i guess diablo had to go after some people. they have the same thing on certain supercharger at superchargersonline.com.

cydewaze

the bat!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by hedstrosity
they dont want bigger companys cutting smaller company's throats by advertising a much lower price.
this is why its too low to advertise.
this recently happened with the predators, and i guess diablo had to go after some people.

Oh, hmmmm... Isn't that like price-fixing? I mean for the mfgr to try to control the prices?

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Yeah, its like diamonds. They have millions of them...but only let out a few thousand a year...LOL.:lol:

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Don't want to sound like an english teacher but, DAMN!!! Need a little practice.

davidmax

Established Member
Guys I'm very sorry I only have 8 years of schooling and I always have people PM'ing me to give advise and though my grammar is horrible it comes from my heart.
I do all I can to save the community money on there parts and I am so fond of all of you,I've never flamed anyone and I follow the rules.
The Manufacturers set an MSRP and give you little to no wiggle room so we try to beat the system and keep the Vendors happy and more important keep you guys VERY happy!!.
I will attempt to write better if I can if not please excuse me I mean no harm.
Im OK with business and I have a few that actually turn a profit.The only thing that got me where I am today are a big set of nuts and honesty and integraty.I dont feel like I was torn apart but the Man who I work with feels other wise.
I always thought I had some great buds on my favorite by far forum,and I believe every Person is not gonna love me and I hope no one HATES me,
Stay cool,Dave Smilovic

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
i could give a shit if you wrote in Japanese, the fact that you TRY TO write so much is why you guys are the only ones that will touch my car. I don't think anyone was rippin on you dave, your car still speaks plenty for you.... :)

NEEDLESS TO SAY I think you're doing just fine in life with only 8 years of school. :beer:
-Steve

Last edited:

JimBobWay

Established Member
Dave,

Are you guys open Saturdays? If so I need to run out there and get a set for my 03 Cobra. I know when you say your prices are too low to advertise – I must have a set now now now! I can't put it off any longer.

Thanks,
Jim

davidmax

Established Member
Guys I'm sorry about how bad the post is.I only had 8 years of schooling and went out into the real world to earn money.
The only tools I worked with were taught to me by my Mom and Dad who were both survivers of Auscwitz death camp.
Always be level and honest,always follow the laws of my religon and the Secular world as well.
I and Xtreme have always been a great vendor I hope I know theres alot of smiling Fords down here as well as my partners shop in Canada.
I hope to put forth the effort it was written in a way I couldnt understand yet lots of people responded positive and the price is really the bottom line Specially when you are already known for superb customer svce and low prices
All my best and have a Happy Thanks Giving and dont eat to much turkey,Your BLUE OVAL BROTHER,David Smilovic.
PS:Since its me I was only joking around,I will become real serene and mellow from now on Thanks Dave

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
dave i like the way you write.
the right way is the way you make it ,and thats it.
all these people are brain washed from school and the people who went to school before them.
I say live free and **** I before E

:beer: and thanks for saving us bucks.
J

davidmax

Established Member
Yes Jim We are open till about 1:00 Call Bill and tel him Dave Smilovic authorized our old GP Price,Bill or mike will take yhe order but I suggest you call tommorow and let them know your coming in on SATarday,that way your assured of a set.
Thanks for the local Biz. it means alot to me we love sopporting the Terminator market in AZ. and there flocking in from all over the place and at the sale price you save $$$ and we make a friend.
Look Foward to shaking hands,Dave Smilovic

davidmax

Established Member
Yes Jim We are open till about 1:00 Call Bill and tell him Dave Smilovic authorized our old GP Price,Bill or mike will take the order but I suggest you call tommorow and let them know your coming in on SATarday,that way your assured of a set.
Thanks for the local Biz. it means alot to me we love sopporting the Terminator market in AZ. and there flocking in from all over the place and at the sale price you save $$$ and we make a good friend.Dave Smilovic

davidmax

Established Member
Yes Jim We are open till about 1:00 Call Bill and tell him Dave Smilovic authorized our old GP Price,Bill or mike will take the order but I suggest you call tommorow and let them know your coming in on SATarday,that way your assured of a set.
Thanks for the local Biz. it means alot to me we love sopporting the Terminator market in AZ. and there flocking in from all over the place and at the sale price you save $$$ and we make a good friend.Dave Smilovic

Users who are viewing this thread