Still waiting for Spring in Minnesota

Ace Red

Hello everyone. Been a lurker a long time but have decided it was time to do some more serious modding. This is a pretty darn good place for info.

First Mustang for me. Bought it new in 2013. GT/CS Convertible with a manual. I originally went out to buy a Camero......and decided I hated it. Never so disappointed in a car. Went back to looking at trucks and a friend said I should drive a Mustang. Even though I never liked them I went and drove one. WOW was that fun!! From there it was all about finding the right one. Super fun great cars and of course I'm a believer now.

About the only things I've done are GT500 mufflers and a shifter. Was going to buy a 2018 but the new pricing has scared me off a bit so I think I'm in it for the mods. I see a blower in my future.
Unfortunately, the temps and the snow are keeping me in the old truck. Spring will be here soon (we hope).

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Welcome from MN. 10 inches of snow this weekend. Getting sick of this. Keep Danny from DB in mind for any mods. He just finished off my own GT500 and he did an outstanding job.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Welcome!
Sounds like a nice car you have. Definitely do the mods, you'll be happy. And yes,.......we need spring and summer already! lol
I bought my first Ford/first Mustang in 2013.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
We had a few days dry and in the mid 40's and I picked up my car from DB Performance and drove home like a little old lady, LOL. Drag radials and cold weather are scary. Ready for it to warm up.

Ace Red

I called DB Performance. A customer of mine used to work with him at Ford and said Danny is the bomb tuning Mustangs. I was a little disappointed when I called. I was trying to get a ballpark what they would charge to install a supercharger and/or approximate cost on tuning and they really couldn't even give me a ballpark. I would have thought a stock GT would be a pretty simple answer for the most part.

I'm guessing I will do it myself and then decide on remote tune or let them do it.

Good news is it looks like the that snowstorm will stay a bit south and west....I'm not terribly disappointed!

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I called DB Performance. A customer of mine used to work with him at Ford and said Danny is the bomb tuning Mustangs. I was a little disappointed when I called. I was trying to get a ballpark what they would charge to install a supercharger and/or approximate cost on tuning and they really couldn't even give me a ballpark. I would have thought a stock GT would be a pretty simple answer for the most part.

I'm guessing I will do it myself and then decide on remote tune or let them do it.

Good news is it looks like the that snowstorm will stay a bit south and west....I'm not terribly disappointed!

Yeah, he is a stickler with his estimate. They look like something you would get if you were doing an addition on your house. That said, he will come in right what he quoted. Cannot tell if his pricing is high or low but I have been very happy with his work and would recommend him in a minute.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

Danny will not have anything to do with approximate, been burned to many times in the past and fixed way to many other shops approximate jobs. You would not believe the stories. If you want it done right and running right when the job is done, he is your guy.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance! Be encouraged. I see summer on the horizon. LOL.

Ace Red

Welcome to SVTPerformance! Be encouraged. I see summer on the horizon. LOL.
We got crushed again yesterday. Nearly 10" in my driveway when I got home. Pony still parked and the plow is still on the truck. This is getting old.....and another storm possibly for the weekend.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Plowed driveway for wife to go to work, plowed it again before she came home from work and plowed it again when it stopped snowing before I went to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread