Still Looking for a Mystichrome

Mystic195

Established Member
I am looking for my old Mystichrome VIN 1FAFP48Y84F158912. It was car 278 of the 1010 made and 962 of the 3768 '04's made. If anyone could pull a carfax or help me track it down that would be appreciated.

If I can't find my old car I would be interested in a low mileage all stock mystichrome. Let me know what is out there!

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
I have seen similar threads, makes me want to keep my car even more.
Good luck OP in the quest!

GSPsnFORDs

Established Member
I have seen similar threads, makes me want to keep my car even more.
Good luck OP in the quest!

The original owner of mine left his business card/contact info with me when he sold it...it's still in the glove the box. He was distraught when he sold it to me (I would be too) if in the situation but I told him I would give him first dibs IF I ever sell it or need to sell it.

OP, I hope you find it! Start with the person you sold it to...good luck!

Mystic195

Established Member
Thanks guys, unfortunatly the bill of sale with his contact information was misplaced in a move. If its not for sale now, then maybe when he gets ready to sell it I could get first dibs.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You really don't know how well the current owner has taken care of your old Mystichrome, nor how it possibly has been modded. You're looking for a stock Mystichrome, so IMO I would just focus on finding a lower mileage Mystichrome in excellent/mint condition. You should be able to find one (if you're patient and attentive) as good or better than yours was when you sold it. Best of luck! :)

Mystic195

Established Member
Thanks for the info. The carfax on my car shows that it still only has 250 miles on it. I have actually tried to buy that car in CO a few times but the owner keeps fluctuating about 8k on price. Each time we have agreed on a price, he emails me back and raises his price. I have kind of given up on that one.

Emwun Garand

Established Member
There's a mint one @ Hi-End auto.

He's asking 26,999 for it.

get_photo.php

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
There is a low mile Mystichrome on ebay right now for $30k.

FastNick01

Established Member
I think I posted on Chicago svt about this but there is a Mistic Convertible that I've seen in the past driving in Frankfort on rt30 and 45 Lagrange rd. If this is the car your looking for you might want to hit up some cruise nights in downtown frankfort and maybe you'll see the car there.

I'm sure I will see him again this year, I'l be sure to pm some info if I can uncover anything

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread