still forsale

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
i know i am like a little kid , i want to keep it one min, then i want to sell it the next, i finally got to drove it for the first time in over a month yesterday and it felt just right!, even tho the cold makes teh nittos spin like a blender! Just posting again that the car deserves a person to actually drive it !,,, make me an offer , ps hope all is well within the group, been working so much and working on wedding stuff , dont have much time for the computer !:beer:

PureStang

Established Member
pics? how much and specs would be nice too. 1 word of advice, just nod and say yes honey when your fiance asks anything about the wedding. lol

TRBO VNM

I agree about the wedding. I let my wife do whatever she wanted. I had about 3 things I wanted and let her do the rest.

this car is spotless. amazing car and if I didn't get the deal on my current mustang I did, I would have loved to have this one. well taken care of and garage kept. whoever gets it, it will be a great purchase.

I know it had a 2.76 and all idlers, orange billetflow.
IRS brace
embroidered head rests
chrome stockers
Zaino protected(highly recommended by sean, :D)
lower, but I forget what springs
UPR offroad X
not sure what catback, magnaflow?

BTW, I would consider some type of trade if someone in the club buy's this car.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I saw the vid and pics of this ride and it's awesome. Comp Orange and Mystic are my favorite colors.

PureStang

Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
Zaino protected(highly recommended by sean, :D)

BTW, I would consider some type of trade if someone in the club buy's this car.

LOL at the Zaino. Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino Zaino . lol

and i would love to trade my 03 gt w/ 29k miles. lol. but the thing is insurance. but i guess i could put it under collectors insurance huh?

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
playwithmysnake said:
i know i am like a little kid , i want to keep it one min, then i want to sell it the next, i finally got to drove it for the first time in over a month yesterday and it felt just right!, even tho the cold makes teh nittos spin like a blender! Just posting again that the car deserves a person to actually drive it !,,, make me an offer , ps hope all is well within the group, been working so much and working on wedding stuff , dont have much time for the computer !:beer:
I'm still a buyer for 1 100MM idler and the 2.76 pulley if it is orange too...:rockon:

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
yep the guy back out ,, then came back with a lower price and some bs, so yep its still forsale,,, if i dont sell it by spring ,, it will be stripped and parts will be sold

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
MYSTIC MAMA said:
Someone will have themselves an awesome Cobra. Congrats and best wishes to you.

thanks, but i have to say im getting sad , knowing she wont be out there in the garge much longer, i took it out last friday, man did it feel good, but i know it , insurance is due next month so is the emissions,so, its time to start looking for a house and plan the wedding :bash: lol

Users who are viewing this thread