Stifflers or MM FLSFCs?

THunterW

SGTSVT & SVTSGT
Established Member
Is there really any difference between the Stifflers or Maximum Motorsports FLSFCs? I'm leaning towards the Stifflers since I like how the seat brace is welded in opposed to bolted on the MM one. Is one better than the other?

braindontstop31

Established Member
I went with the Stifflers FIt system for my vert and it made a night and day difference. It consist of the FLSFC,'s a jacking rail's, and a matrix in between the FLSFC and the jacking rail.

RI-SVT

TVS Powered
Established Member
I have the stifflers on my vert, couldn't tell you how much of a difference its made since I bought my car with it.

THunterW

SGTSVT & SVTSGT
Established Member
Stifflers is what I was planning on going with, but for some reason the Maximum Motorsports FLSFCs looked to be longer than the Stifflers and wasn't sure if the extra length (if any) made any difference. Plan on doing the FIT system and be done with it.

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
The Stifflers web brace and jacking rails will fit the MM FLSFC actually, so you can have the best of both worlds! I went with the FIT system myself and am really happy

jblood37

Established Member
I went with the Stifflers FIt system for my vert and it made a night and day difference. It consist of the FLSFC,'s a jacking rail's, and a matrix in between the FLSFC and the jacking rail.

^+1. Stifflers gets my vote. Go with the FIT system if money allows. Our verts need all the extra strengthening possible. You will be amazed at the difference after install. If you have any questions feel free to message Brian from Stifflers in our vendors section. He is a very knowledgeable guy and can answer all your questions.

69clark

Established Member
Not a terminator but a fox with an 03 terminator swap here. I run Stifflers stuff and its great quality, looks good and fits great. You can't go wrong. Nothing wrong with MM stuff, but the Stifflers is nice as you can upgrade your setup to the complete FIT System when ever you want.

Users who are viewing this thread