Stiegemeier snake bite

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
but maybe should have waited to officially announce until they could be totally forthcoming with all the details. Then again, they are supporting vendors on this site, have paid their dues, and certainly have the right to post up new threads on their future offerings.

Agreed. :beer:

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
stieg's rep is outstanding but a little more info would help. is this a eaton w/tvs type guts?
do you need 20 mules w/mods @ various levels?
i see all kinds of levels listed on the app. are ya sayin if i swap out to the snake bite on a stockish 03/04 i would be pushin or be @ 500rwhp?
stieg you're one of the best but some more info please!!!!

Vsix

Established Member
Just filled out the app :beer: I been waiting to get a ported Eaton lets see what happens :rockon:

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
If we fill out the spec sheet, will that person get any additional info? I'm all about making power but I'd like to know what the heck I'm buying or submitting info for first.

03slobra2

POSI "race"port FTW
Established Member
Wow... this is interesting... I have been researching the idea of rotor upgrades for a few weeks now, and seeing if something can be done with the rotors from a KB or whipple and modify them and stick them in a eaton... Or if someone could machine a new rotor...

I can't wait to see what this will do.... if they are looking for the most modded and or guys that are looking to set records then more info would be needed on that app.

OilcanCanada

Established Member
Interested. Subscribing. Pricing?

Another great business move now would be to reduce the price on Stg 4 & 5's, since the 5+ and Snakebite will be the top of the line products.

Amirite?..;)

jwlightning

Established Member
Stiegemeier;8520979 Previous Stiegemeier porting stages can be upgraded. A $100.00 deposit after approval locks you in to be one of the first to experience the future of Eaton Supercharer porting. One lucky pre-approved depositor will receive the complete Stiegemeier [COLOR="Red" said:
SNAKE BITE[/COLOR]™ or upgrade FREE!! Drawing to be held on or before 9-1-2009.

Does this indicate that one must be a current Stiegemeier customer in order possibly win the free "Snake Bite"?:??:

Last edited:

04TorchedSVT

Established Member
I cant wait for the even better stage II Snakebite that will make 510 with stock pulleys. I hope this port does make the number, but more information would be nice. Also how can you patent a port, just curious because Its hand work that will be different every time no matter what anyone says.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
The numbers sound great, but we really need more details.

For example - I would have no problem filling out that info sheet and sending you $100, but I don't want you to come back in 2 months and ask for the rest of the $2500 or some ridiculous cost. Also, I'd like to know what the hell is being done to my car, I'm not putting down money on a mystery blower with no dyno sheets or track numbers on my car. Sorry.

cobracide

Established Member
Steigmeier is not only a master of porting and he is also a master at marketing. It would seem that he is wheting our appetite for a limited production port that only a very few will get.

EvilTwins

I can't find my pulley!
Established Member
I agree 100% with what IronTerp has said. I believe this will be a limited production "Elite Eaton" for the True Eaton enthusiasts out there. I'm sure if you get selected for the program you will get informed of the exact details (obviously), and if you aren't one of those people then there's no reason to tell you jack. If you have no intentions of going with this Eaton then keep your negative comments to yourself.

I for one think it's a very neat idea and I look forward to seeing what becomes of it! :rolling:

It's great to see new ideas and new products still being developed for a car that has been out for so long.

ellis4

Established Member
I cant wait for the even better stage II Snakebite that will make 510 with stock pulleys. I hope this port does make the number, but more information would be nice. Also how can you patent a port, just curious because Its hand work that will be different every time no matter what anyone says.

I'm willing to bet that the 'patent' is in the snout, or the rotors. The first thing that came to mind when he said 500/500 on stock pulleys was he just slapped a new snout on it so he could spin the nuts off the eaton with less pulley.. Hopefully there is something different, like rotor design. That would be pretty cool, and would make me think about getting it done to my eaton while I have the KB on it. Make for one hell of a sleeper.

"Yeah, it's just got a upper pulley" :burnout:

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
LOL at all of this application form, being selected, top secret agent stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread