STIEGEMEIER Porting QUALITY Products at an AFFORDABLE COST!

dynobobstieg

LIGHTNING'S AND HARLEY'S

Combo pricing
(best value)
Staqe 4 blower porting
Front drive rebuild
Rotors stripped
All for Only $525.00

Stage 5 add $100.00 and must send in Mid Plate.

Stiegemeier Porting is An Authorized Eaton Remanufacturer and use only Factory Eaton parts.
Your blower comes back to you ready to bolt on.

Snake Bite
tm Available starting at $695.00

We do offer money order/cashier checks discounts let us know state shipping to and services we would be providing.

As always we stand behind our product 100%

Call or go to our Web Site CLICK on the Red box on the left, lots more information on porting, pictures, graphs, customer testimonies and Snake Bitetm available.

Stiegemeier:burnout:
StiegeSplash
636-949-2275

MORE SALES INJECTOR SERVICE, CUSTOM MANIFOLD PORTING, TB AND PL PORTING, EXTERIOR SHOW POLISHING, PULLEY PURCHASE WITH INSTALL.

sprstr1000

WHIPPLECHARGED
Established Member
with the snakebite and a #6 lower and harley upper roughly what kind of numbers at the wheels with full exhaust intake an dyno tuned stock fuel system with a mafia??

dynobobstieg

with the snakebite and a #6 lower and harley upper roughly what kind of numbers at the wheels with full exhaust intake an dyno tuned stock fuel system with a mafia??

6# Lower is too much for the Snake Bitetm since it adds boost, I will look at the chart and get back with you on the biggest lower I would recommend.
Thank you for your interest, we appreciate it.

Below links are with Stock Lowers:

RESULTS - Supercharger Q&A, Moderated by Dyno Bob

2004 WHITE LIGHTNING HAS BEEN SNAKE BIT - Supercharger Q&A, Moderated by Dyno Bob

We did port a Snake Bitetm for Amazon Tuning's (Linn's Harley) she may be able to give you some input outside of ours. We have a few other Harley Snake Bite's out there also all running stock lowers at this time (to my knowledge).
Thank you
Stiegemeier:burnout:
636-949-2275
StiegeSplash

Users who are viewing this thread