STIEGEMEIER BLOWER PORTING STAGES & PRICING -EXPLAINED

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
STUPID question... Do you actually recommend LT HEADERS for these ports as a benefit to the combo and HP gains? Or is stock enough or just as good?

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
The closer you get to 550rwhp the better off you are going to be by going with longtube headers.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
and that's just about my GOAL! once Blower Stg.5 and lower Manifold ported/Steg... I already have Bassani X and Bassani full cat back exhaust, Billetflow single blade TB w/ BF Plenum, BF idlers w/2.76 upper pulley, K&N FIPK RAI, Fidanza light weight Aluminum Flywheel, Fidanza 4.3 Clutch Kit, 26 spline shaft... etc etc... Just don't know what else is needed to reach MY GOAL approx. 550rwhp....

The reason for the STUPID question is I HEARD... Headers really don't do squat! for these Cobra's... It almost hurts them then benefits... So, as always, I ask the pros who RRD (Race Reasearch & Develope) what works and what doesn't...

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
Hell I hit 500/500 with my last cobra with apten porter, 2.8 upper , cai , and full exhaust, if u get the right header I believe they make a difference way upstair tho. I miss my kooks they sounded killer but the leaks and scraping the ground wasn't so hot. I how have macs l/ts their cool ok for the price.

Last edited:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
even with the Stage 5+??? (I thought this eliminates the need for a 4# lower???) The only thing I'll be sending now is the blower and intake manifold... Since I have purchased the Billetflow plenum and tb/single blade... What do you recommend for the tb.pl??? Do I leave it as is? Is there such thing as improving something that seems to be max out for full gains??? Thanks as always!

Last edited:

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
and that's just about my GOAL! once Blower Stg.5 and lower Manifold ported/Steg... I already have Bassani X and Bassani full cat back exhaust, Billetflow single blade TB w/ BF Plenum, BF idlers w/2.76 upper pulley, K&N FIPK RAI, Fidanza light weight Aluminum Flywheel, Fidanza 4.3 Clutch Kit, 26 spline shaft... etc etc... Just don't know what else is needed to reach MY GOAL approx. 550rwhp....

The reason for the STUPID question is I HEARD... Headers really don't do squat! for these Cobra's... It almost hurts them then benefits... So, as always, I ask the pros who RRD (Race Reasearch & Develope) what works and what doesn't...

You're not going to hit 550rwhp with an upper only, add a 4lb lower to that upper and you might get there. And unfortunately you heard wrong on the headers, they are a good mod for these cars. They might not be the most cost effecient, but they are a great mod.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
even with the Stage 5+??? (I thought this eliminates the need for a 4# lower???) The only thing I'll be sending now is the blower and intake manifold... Since I have purchased the Billetflow plenum and tb/single blade... What do you recommend for the tb.pl??? Do I leave it as is? Is there such thing as improving something that seems to be max out for full gains??? Thanks as always!
???

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
OK.. after ^ question is answered regarding lower pulley and TB/PL... Gimme a price quote on a STAGE 5+ w/full re-build as recommended (bearings and all)... (or is there such a thing as STAGE 5+ if I am supplying the TB/PL...)and intake manifold... prices seperate...PLEASE... :) Thanks!

IDK... I just might call to break down this pricing according to my needs wants and your expert recommendations...

Im getting there!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!

Last edited:

dynobobstieg

We are still running a sale here are the new prices:

03/04 COBRA PRICING
(LIMITED TIME)

Stage 1 blower tb and pl ported. $450.00
Stage 4 blower tb and pl ported. $695.00
(Prices above include pl ported/polished/welded and tb ported/polished for max gains.)
Stage 5+ blower and purchase of our Dragon tb and pl $1275.00
All Stage 5+ Includes TQ plate, welded and ported Accufab, Dragon tb and pl.

Dragon Sale:
$449.00 Port matched to any stage Stiegemeier ported supercharger .

Dragon tb ported/polished Pl ported/welded with purchase of Dragon $699.00 Welded plenum for increased area at supercharger inlet. Good for 15 RWHP over ported OEM , all welds are ground smooth. Surface is machined and interior is fully polished.

To upgrade the supercharger port, maintenance and port and weld OEM Tb and Pl $525.00.
Update blower only $275.00
Dragon tb ported/polished Pl ported/welded with purchase of Dragon $699.00 (if you do not have stage 5 must send in blower)
Throttle body and Plenum OEM (welded) $275.00 (12 rwhp)
Throttle body and Plenum OEM not welded $65.00 (2 rwhp)
Front drive Rebuilds $125.00 at the time of porting
BilletFlow pulley purchase and install $165.00 (All colors and sizes)
When sending in your pulley removal and install $45.00
Gaskets full set $74.50 or we sell individually.
Metco CAI $145.00
Injector service $85.00 (at time of porting)
Custom intake manifold porting $165.00 when sending in your blower.
Custom intake manifold porting $185.00 (when send it only)
Painting the blower $85.00
Painting the blower tb pl $145.00

Stage 4 Porting with Exterior Show Polish $995.00 Blower only
Stage 5 Porting with Exterior Show Polish $1095.00 Blower only

Stage 4 Combo (blower tb and pl) ported with Exterior Show Polish $1195.00
Stage 5 Combo with Exterior Show Polish $1295.00
Update port and Exterior show polish blower only $795.00
Exterior Show Polish Only $695.00 (blower only)
Exterior Show Polish Only $895.00 (Combo)

Blower only stage 1 $295.00
Blower only stage 4 $495.00
Blower only stage 5 $595.00

Money order discounts available.

dynobobstieg

OK.. after ^ question is answered regarding lower pulley and TB/PL... Gimme a price quote on a STAGE 5+ w/full re-build as recommended (bearings and all)... (or is there such a thing as STAGE 5+ if I am supplying the TB/PL...)and intake manifold... prices seperate...PLEASE... :) Thanks!

IDK... I just might call to break down this pricing according to my needs wants and your expert recommendations...

Im getting there!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!

Stage 5+ is when our ported blower stage 5 is combined with any aftermarket throttle body or plenum. (We have the test results of the Accufab and the Dragon ones) You can send in your own aftermarket single tb and pl for welding/porting/polishing.

I think the pricing should be broke down in my above post.
Thanks
Stiegemeier
StiegeSplash
636-949-2275
Call if that would help you out and someone will be of help to you.

96lowbra

SN8KE B.I.T.3
Established Member
I HAVE A QUESTION FOR BOB HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE SO I CAN SEND AND GET IT HOW DO I PAY DO I SEND AND WHAT KIND OF POWER WILL I BE MAKING WITH 2.76 pulley CAI,FULL EXHUST,TUNED WOULD ALL THIS WILL BE 500hp and IS IT SAFE WHAT DO I NEED TO BE SAFE AS IN DAMAGING THE ENGINE

dynobobstieg

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR BOB HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE SO I CAN SEND AND GET IT HOW DO I PAY DO I SEND AND WHAT KIND OF POWER WILL I BE MAKING WITH 2.76 pulley CAI,FULL EXHUST,TUNED WOULD ALL THIS WILL BE 500hp and IS IT SAFE WHAT DO I NEED TO BE SAFE AS IN DAMAGING THE ENGINE

1-3 days in our shop. You can pay us once it gets here enclose a note in the box with name and contact information we do call once it arrives. 500 rwhp is obtainable with your mods. No upgrade in fuel mods needed.
Please call if you need more information ask for Bob.
Thanks
Stiegemeier
636-949-2275

dynobobstieg

When purchasing a used ported Eaton to make sure it is a Stiegemeier you can ask for the series of number's stamped on the blower.

Every Stiegemeier ported blower is and was stamped with a series of numbers. They can be seen while on the vehicle.
After number 100 all have Stiegemeier stamped on them also.

Ask for these numbers when purchasing a used ported blower. Contact us and we can provide you with additional info such as services provided and the date in our shop.

blower%20stamp%20005.jpg

You can see the stamp while it is on the Vehicle.
You will DEFIANTLY here the Scream from a Stiegemeier ported Eaton!
Over 2600 units ported to date.
Stiegemeier :burnout:
Stiegemeier Supercharger Porting, Rebuild, and Repair
636-949-2275
Supercharger Q&A, Moderated by Dyno Bob
Call us if it is stamped with our series of numbers and we will give you all the information we have on the unit.

If you have a question about an Eaton Supercharger we have the answer.:beer:

Nautilusvt

Converted
Established Member
Stiegemeier recieved my Blower, Plenum & TB on the 20th (last friday). I wanted a stage 5 port, front drive rebuild, New billetflow ring installed & the whole thing painted. I asked if I could have it back before the following weekend & I got it back today. 6 days later. Thanks! :-D

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
OK... Bottom line Steg... My blower (I supply the 2.76 NON-SLIP PULLEY) STAGE V P&P w/frt drive rebuild services, also I supply BF TB/PL for all services, and lower intake... lmk if there is anything u recommend or provide to help add any performance gains or reliability to the set up I did not mention or ask for... *** I AM LOOKING FOR THE WORKS on all I am sending in*** ... and BLOWER & PL painted black...

Total PRICE PLS.

One more thing... Is it recommended or is there any benefits to a BLOWER SPACER... I know of one locally selling for cheap... But the dude used it on a NITROUS or TURBO set up... Not sure... LMK ... Thnaks! ... again and again... ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread