• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

STIEGEMEIER BLOWER PORTING STAGES & PRICING -EXPLAINED

Discussion in 'Terminator Talk' started by dynobobstieg, Dec 12, 2005.

1. dynobobstieg

dynobobstieg New Member

I will post more of the Whipple pictures (above) and the customer will be going to his Dyno.

Also:

Wanted a Whipple powered car for new products..

Looking for a Whipple car making around 550 at the tire. I have a new porting design and want to verify my flow testing by evaluating the RWHP on our 248X Dyno Jet.
    What I am looking to do is supply a 50% off on all work including R&R Stage 5+ blower tb and pl ect..
    I would need the Whipple Cobra for approximately 3 days (we will keep it enclosed)
    Car must have an under hood CAI , Headers and or Cat Delete, tune with SCT, after market clutch. Fuel mods including larger MAF and fuel supply.

Your chance to become the first advertised modded Stiegemeier Whipple Combo on the Planet.:burnout:

Call if you are interested.
    636-949-2275

Stiegemeier
    StiegeSplash
    [email protected]

2. 2003 Cobra Kid

2003 Cobra Kid New Member Established Member

Stiegemeier I am sorry if this was already asked but if u put a 2.76 upper with a 4lb lower would you still be better of getting the stage 5 even though its for cars without a lower or going with the 4.

3. JayVee

JayVee REAL is Rare Established Member

Yeah... I somewhat asked that and if there is any benefit to still adding on a lower pulley...Good Question!

4. dynobobstieg

dynobobstieg New Member

You would need MAF BAP with Cat Delete most likely injectors(with the 4#) with either stage 4 or 5.
    MAF BAP only with a 2# lower either stage.
    Call if you need to
    Thanks
    636-949-2275

5. JayVee

what are the approx. power gains for that addition add ons? Is it really a big difference from without and just going with the Stg 5?

6. dynobobstieg

dynobobstieg New Member

It boils down to what your goals are to get from our Ported Eaton's. We can give you the advice and knowledge we have learned to get you where you want to be.
    Thank you

7. JayVee

Obviously by doing some homework and keeping up with this thread... STEGGY PORT IS THE WAY TO GO!!! Being that my funds may hold me back from my projected plan (summer) to send/port mine... What are things you may recommend to fulfill my speed need til then... U guys recommended a 2.76 upper, would u still recommend that to a none-ported blower... What I am looking to do meanwhile, is purchase all my need parts and tune before getting it ported... In a nut shell... What combo do u recommend for max hp to a stock eaton...??? Thanks!

^ btw... My goals in the future after porting is to reach in the approx. range of 525ish or more...

Last edited: Feb 12, 2009
  8. JayVee

Never mind... I decided to call and spoke to your rep... I think Daughter... She was awesome!!!! Cust Svc at its best with a smile!!! Thanks!!! Talk to guys soon!

9. dynobobstieg

dynobobstieg New Member

Yes that would be Rae Lyn, looks like you have pit bulls in common.
    Thank you and if you have any other questions or concerns let us know.
    Stiegemeier

10. dynobobstieg

dynobobstieg New Member

11. slamin603cobra

slamin603cobra New Member Established Member

i get my work bonus tuesday and if its enough, i'm sending mine to you for stage 5 and dragon tb and tb hope it gets there by the 1st

12. dynobobstieg

dynobobstieg New Member

We will call once it arrives, if anyone knows they are sending in their unit please contact us and we will make arrangements with you (if shipping is taking longer than expected ect...)
    Thanks
    Stiegemeier :burnout:
    Stiegemeier is an Authorized Eaton Re-Manufacturer.
    StiegeSplash
    636-949-2275
    OFTEN IMITATED NEVER DUPLICATED

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
  13. mmafan

mmafan Learning More Every Day Established Member

I was wondering if you guys are still doing the big discount on porting blowers? If so what is the turn around on these? (Basically how long will I be without my blower?) thanks guys!!!!!

14. dynobobstieg

dynobobstieg New Member

Our pricing is going to be lowered for tax refunds however the big sale is over.
    We are currently on about a 2-4 day turnaround by next week should be back to our 1-3 day turnaround. Once we are back to our 1-3 day turnaround enclose that in your information that you need back asap and we keep you closer to the 1 day side.
    Thank you

15. JayVee

Steg... another ? to my quest of STAGE 5+... I just bought a BILLETFLOW THROTTLE BODY/single blade oval and BILLETFLOW plenium... would these items require or recommended to be ported also for gains more then aftermarket manufacture??? Thanks!

16. dynobobstieg

dynobobstieg New Member

I do not have data with the BilletFlow with porting.
    Thanks

17. wikedcobra312

wikedcobra312 FLEO Established Member

man, i am so pissed i missed the big sale, just didnt have the ends to do it at the time.

18. JayVee

So, all you have is ACCUFAB and DRAGON stats on file? any reason why NO BF? Is there any reason more ppl dont run w/BF that this isnt common or at least avail. ... Sorry, just find it weird and wonder if there is a perf. issue ppl opt not to run with em and more AF or Dragon... Thanks! as always....

Last edited: Mar 4, 2009
  19. bmxer89

bmxer89 Member Established Member

Come on leave the big sale going i was planning on gettin one soon.

20. dynobobstieg

dynobobstieg New Member

I do not think BilletFlow has been making them for awhile, I can not speak for them though.
    We use BilletFlow pulley's and Idlers, BilletFlow is a Great company and the put out an awesome product with great customer service and fast shipping.
    I personally just do not have the data for you, call them they will be able to answer your questions.

Stiegemeier
    StiegeSplash
    636-949-2275

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2009