Sticky for newbies?

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
LOL!

That was really convenient. Awesome! Have a blast at MW.

How's the weather? Mid-90s up here. Brutal! I was at a local golf club for lunch today and a staff member came running in because a golfer passed out on one of the greens. Hope it's more comfortable down there.
It's 80 degrees right now. It was in the low 90's earlier. And humid as hell. I was sweating quite a bit when I was dropping the car off the trailer.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
It's 80 degrees right now. It was in the low 90's earlier. And humid as hell. I was sweating quite a bit when I was dropping the car off the trailer.

It will get worse, been coming here for MW since 2010, the humidity gets THICK lol. We didn’t bring a car this year sadly. Just hopped in the wifes highlander and drove down from MA.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
It will get worse, been coming here for MW since 2010, the humidity gets THICK lol. We didn’t bring a car this year sadly. Just hopped in the wifes highlander and drove down from MA.

It's reminding why I didn't enjoy my time in Florida. Hanging out on the balcony a little bit ago wasn't too bad.

I have a cooler bag and a couple cases of water that will be going with me when I hit up the events.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Parked at another house. The couple is friends with someone down the street that isn't currently using their house. So the trailer is tucked away over there.
Got to love those friends who help you with parking your trailer. I have some friends in San Diego who are awesome and help me all the time....... Lmao!

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

Where are you staying?

It's reminding why I didn't enjoy my time in Florida. Hanging out on the balcony a little bit ago wasn't too bad.

I have a cooler bag and a couple cases of water that will be going with me when I hit up the events.

You didn't get flooded out yesterday, did you? I saw there was 8 inches of rain in parks of NMB.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Where are you staying?

You didn't get flooded out yesterday, did you? I saw there was 8 inches of rain in parks of NMB.
It happened before we got here. The people before us left late because they couldn't get to their car.

dwest731

Established Member
It was really bad here, I’m about 3 hrs away. Had I not put the walls up this week that could be a pile of wood on the ground.

But I’m stoked for Saturday! Bringing my 7yr old son with me so say a prayer lol
7A481A86-9B68-4FD4-A9C9-C9FF158D784C.jpeg
50A788A3-3511-4CB6-A39C-53EABA2F1B3B.jpeg
3529372B-14DF-4647-9324-DCC7EE179BD3.jpeg

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
That's good. It got a bit sporty up that way.
That's what we heard. Someone's driveway is still under water up the street.
It was really bad here, I’m about 3 hrs away. Had I not put the walls up this week that could be a pile of wood on the ground.

But I’m stoked for Saturday! Bringing my 7yr old son with me so say a prayer lol
View attachment 1755605View attachment 1755608View attachment 1755609
If you need a spot to chill or sit down look for us. I usually bring extra water and we'll have a couple chairs.

Users who are viewing this thread