STI for a nice little drive.

ID3Racing

SVT FTW!
Established Member
I was kinda board today and decided to go on a drive with my buddy trevor in his modded out STI. man i thought that my cobras excleration was damn quick but... speechless. i think i found a new Daily driver and retier the 04 casue i really dont like puting miles on her and after what happened with my 01 on sat night. i rather have a car like that, that can handel and get a ding or whatever and not feel as if the world is going to end.

we hit 140 in like a few sec. it was insain. that car has so much to offer that i truely think that it would be worth my time and effort( and needless to say $$,$$$) to buy one and kinda prep it up for a combo off/on road
go out to glaims or something. lol

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
kball83 said:
What was all done to it? What kind of numbers does it make?

Who cares .. maybe if he buys that thing and "retiers" his 04 he will have the money to go back to school and learn how to spell and write a readable sentence. :poke:

Last edited:

VEE EIGHT

Banned
Of course acceleration is faster in the STi than your 01 Cobra....it's modded and has AWD :poke:

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
RDJ said:
Who cares .. maybe if he buys that thing and "retiers" his 04 he will have the money to go back to school and learn how to spell and write a readable sentence. :poke:

Owned by spelling.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
they are sweet cars...

(sorry to say it bro but yup the spelling in your post hurt my brain)

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
awesome cars, the modding isn't on the cheap side but then again it never really is.

Users who are viewing this thread