Stg 2 D1SC #'s

4VFTW

Established Member
Had the car Dyno tuned today and while I dont care too much about dyno #'s I wanted to post to let other use them for comparison puposes.

the kit is as delivered from Procharger with a 4.5" pulley, pump 93+4 Torco, timing is at 13 or 14deg. 1st pull it ran out of fuel at 6500 so they put a BAP in it for the next 2 pulls.
20141030_105530_zpsw43zi1kz.jpg

didnt take a picture of the last pull and havent gotten a print out yet buy it made 638 iirc and that was set as my 93 tune with the 664 being a MS103-109 tune. I was expecting the car to make between 575-600 on about 9lbs but surprisingly it made over 10psi on the stock pulley. Car feels real good and I look forward to seeing how the dyno numbers jive with the track.

4VFTW

Established Member
Nice numbers. Im looking forward to your track outing. You always do good things with your car!
Thanks for your help Terry and I'm excited to see how it runs myself....crap i'm not used to seeing the banner in your sig yet Thomas.

Nice man. Still have the 4c or did you get it stalled lower?
still on the 4c , I think it will work very well with my combo.

Last edited:

92fiveohfox

Established Member
Thanks for your help Terry and I'm excited to see how it runs myself

still on the 4c , I think it will work very well with my combo.

I agree but most people seem to run 2-3C with centris and that's what Circle D recommends... I'm not sure why, it seems like the higher stall would be better with a centri.

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
Nice numbers and your car is right there with mine for power. Almost identical setups beside mine is stick so i'm curious to see some new track numbers out of it. What's your initial thoughts with the blower vs 150 shot?

4VFTW

Established Member
I only ran the 100 shot on the street and I was surprised at how weak it felt. at the track on the 150 shot it was another story...the car left like it was shot out of a cannon. On the ride home today the car felt very strong and I dont think I ever saw over 2psi of boost, the tires got loose as soon as I leaned on the converter around 30mph. I have to put the drag radials on it and there is a wobble in the crank pulley so I need to take it back off and reinstall it before I beat on it too much. The pulley wont hurt anything but little things like that will eat at me so I need to fix it tomorrow hopefully.

Last edited:

4VFTW

Established Member
Did you replace the noisy fan from procharger?
no and honestly with straight cut gears you cant even hear the fan. the fan i got is curved blade so maybe procharger changed the design.

Nice numbers!

How loud is prochargers BOV? I wonder how it compares to Tial.
i've never had a car with a BOV before , but its certainly not too loud. you can hear it but nothing that would ever annoy me.

Justin81

Established Member
I think that Procharger set up is real high quality way to supercharge your 11+. I just wish it was in the same price range as the Paxton.

4VFTW

Established Member
yeah its more money , but one thing i've leaned is no matter what the money gets spent somewhere so just buy what you want, you can always make more. spent money is like a cut...eventually it heals and you forget about it.

Last edited:

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Big red procharger race bov is the loudest out , however i trust tial's quality! Tial is very loud so imagine louder!

nowwhat

Established Member
no and honestly with straight cut gears you cant even hear the fan. the fan i got is curved blade so maybe procharger changed the design.

Thanks I have heard a lot of complaints about the noisy fan. Maybe Procharger listened and changed it.

12coyotegt

Established Member
Nice numbers, I like the way your torque curve looks, almost flat. Now post
Some more vids.

Users who are viewing this thread