STFT

Nicssvt

Established Member
Trying to remote tune my car with a well known tuner it has gen 2 TVS, return fuel system, high boost intake. Here’s were the problem comes in first I was running a VMP 3000 sensor and STFT were changing but was going lean, after a couple of revisions the car was still lean then my X4 locked up and had to get a new one, got new handheld update tune with new s/n still goes lean then the epa lawsuit happen to SCT since then my STFT don’t really change tried new front O2 sensors stock maf sensor in stock housing then went really rich but STFT doesn’t really change put new sct 2600 maf in and still the same it starts out at 1.25 then drops to 1.0 and stays there if I do a quick blip of the throttle it will drop to 0.93 and return to 1.00 any ideas.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
That's a long sentence. The tune still needs to be adjusted. Something isn't quite within range.

52merc

Established Member
There was a reporter for the local paper that would write a single sentence for each paragraph. I used to read his articles just to see if he ever changed his style. Never did. Sorry about the off topic.

Users who are viewing this thread