STFT misatch

rodks03cobra

I have been fighting a fuel trim issue. My upstream Bank 2 sensor wants to peg at1.25 at idle while my bank 1 is at .90. I data logged my O2 sensors with the key on and got .5V on Bank 1 and 0 on bank 2. I have voltage with the car running. I have done a smoke test and no intake leak, cleaned my MAF and air filter. What is odd is no trouble codes....any ideas?

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
To me it’s odd you have no voltage engine off on that bank. Kind of a pain in the ass but my first thought would be to swap sensors bank to bank and see if it follows

03cobra#2

Hobbyist Of Many Hobbies
Established Member
Fought the same issue last week mine ended up being a bad injector plug. Of course it was #4 so the blower had to come off to get to it.

rodks03cobra

To me it’s odd you have no voltage engine off on that bank. Kind of a pain in the ass but my first thought would be to swap sensors bank to bank and see if it follows
I agree with you and already tried the sensor swap.... thinking wiring issue or maybe ecu...what puzzling me is no codes

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Can you drive bank two lean and make the 02 sensor respond? What’s the rear 02 reading on both banks when warmed up?

decipha

Established Member
The only way to properly diagnose an 03/04 cobra is with a moates quarterhorse and tunerpo.

See if you can find one and if so you can very easily see whats going on just by watching the dashboard.

Users who are viewing this thread