Stevie Fast Jackson Insane crash in the "Shadow" at No Mercy 7 SGMP Oct 9/16!

Brutal Metal

Established Member
One of the most feared Grudge cars in the world is no more! S J made it out OK:rockon:
He should have aborted the run BUT when the winners share for Radial Versus the World was $60K an animal like Stevie is gonna go balls out! The interview at the end of the vid is right after it happened...

[youtube_browser]eBgd_oUswSM[/youtube_browser]

Steven A's view from TheRacingVids!

[youtube_browser]SUQ5BveoTw4[/youtube_browser]

RIP Shadow! :nonono:

2015-Jackson-Shuler-SGMP_zpscvsy6dkl.jpg

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I've been close to that car at startup and OH MY GOD!

Sucks to see him crash like that. I think the car he was racing went flying just the same, at the same event last year.

Brutal Metal

Established Member

Sucks to see him crash like that. I think the car he was racing went flying just the same, at the same event last year.

Yup the Golden Gorilla DeWayne Mills Camaro took flight last year, this year he redeemed himself and won the race and $60K. Stevie's crash was in the quarterfinals. Mills and Nova Joe's final was epic 3.76 to a 3.78.
And YES Shadow shakes the earth when it's fired up, the thing is a loud!!

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I was up in the stands and had a great view of that Camaro going flying last year. It happened literally 5 minutes after we sat down. I didn't make this event, but I'll be up in the spring.

ViperRed91GT

Lightning Guru
Established Member
Surprised no one has commented on him steam rolling the medic that ran up! Wife and I couldn't help but laugh

Brutal Metal

Established Member

Donald Long the race promoter just put this photo up, look how similar Stevie's and DeWayne's flight path was.

IMG_20161010_103402_zpsalph2non%201_zps5hqpcpcq.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Man, what a ride THAT was. Yeah, it looked like it was going to launch into the air and keep going. Thank God for good safety equipment that allowed him to walk away with no injuries.

Users who are viewing this thread