Steve Magnante is selling his Funny Fairmont

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
After his near death bout with encephalitis, Steve is selling some of his stuff.
Ugh, hate to see this.

IMG_6969.jpeg

Video w/start-up:

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Its hard to see him like that for sure. I have a friend that had a bad bout with encephalitis. She eventually made a full recovery but it took time. Its sad to see him selling off his house and stuff though.
As far as the Fairmont... that thing is pretty sick. Its screaming for a power adder.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Thats the kinda shit that literally WIPES ppl out financially if they dont have good heath insurance.

My buddy has no heath insurance and hasnt for years. That will come back to bite him in the ass sooner or later.

Heath is wealth..... But shit its like $1500-2000 a month for most with a family and that means u still have an outrageously high deductible so its really only for serious medical shit only!

Got free medical when I retired..... Woo-hooo!

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Thats the kinda shit that literally WIPES ppl out financially if they dont have good heath insurance.

My buddy has no heath insurance and hasnt for years. That will come back to bite him in the ass sooner or later.

Heath is wealth..... But shit its like $1500-2000 a month for most with a family and that means u still have an outrageously high deductible so its really only for serious medical shit only!

Got free medical when I retired..... Woo-hooo!

family coverage even through an employer is crazy expensive. I haven't looked into it a whole lot but seems most of the time on medical debt as long as you're paying something, even a stupid small amount they can't/won't do much of anything to you. Send em $10 a week and tell em tough shit. That or let it go to collections and let them settle it for pennies on the dollar. Take the credit hit for a couple years and keep your cash

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
family coverage even through an employer is crazy expensive. I haven't looked into it a whole lot but seems most of the time on medical debt as long as you're paying something, even a stupid small amount they can't/won't do much of anything to you. Send em $10 a week and tell em tough shit. That or let it go to collections and let them settle it for pennies on the dollar. Take the credit hit for a couple years and keep your cash

Problem becomes things like future treatment and prescription..

You can force an emergency room to eat it (which they do and is why they are expensive). But when you go to Walgreens for your $1500/M in meds or need to schedule a $4k MRI... They both tell you to eat shit if you don't secure upfront payment.

I currently pay $950/M for family with a ****ing $3500 deductible. They don't pay shit until I hit $3500.

****ing trash.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Who can make a 30 minute stroll through automotive junkyard fascinating?

Steve Magnante can with his Roadkill’s Junkyard Gold show.

There’s:
Season 1 - 8 Episodes, Season 2 - 10 Episodes, Season 3 - 13 Episodes.

He’s so passionate about automotive history. Every gearhead has to love it.

Think I’ve watched every episode on the Motor Trend Channel, now Discovery+.

Not exactly sure how many are freebies here on YouTube.

Crimson2v

Established Member
If Steve’s in that dire of need, it absolutely infuriates me that Barrett-Jackson, Motortrend/Discovery, doesn’t step-up, and hand him $2M. WTF.
/rant
They should absolutely help him out but unfortunately many businesses don’t do what you and I would think is the right thing to do. They only do what is required by law.

When I worked at the dealer, we had an old man that always did the PDI’s and he was diagnosed with cancer. Well he took too many days off for treatment and they ended up firing him.

Users who are viewing this thread