*** STENCIL to paint "SHELBY" letters on heat exchangers and such

crunkz06

Established Member
hi, i have several stencils for painting "shelby" on heat exchangers, amongst other things. they were made to fit the lower opening "cdc" brand grilles and the obvious heat exchanger behind the grilles. These are vinyl. IF applied correctly and painted correctly,(proper paint,dry time etc) these will work great. the actual letters are 17" long and 2.5" tall. The stencil can be cut and modified to whatever you like. I would be sure that some extra "masking" techniques may need to be performed to deter over spray etc. $23. shipped properly,packaged properly.
text me if you want one 757-534-8508
IMG_5019_1.jpg

shelby%20stencil.jpg

TungstenGT500

Established Member
hi, i have several stencils for painting "shelby" on heat exchangers, amongst other things. they were made to fit the lower opening "cdc" brand grilles and the obvious heat exchanger behind the grilles. These are vinyl. IF applied correctly and painted correctly,(proper paint,dry time etc) these will work great. the actual letters are 17" long and 2.5" tall. The stencil can be cut and modified to whatever you like. I would be sure that some extra "masking" techniques may need to be performed to deter over spray etc. $23. shipped properly,packaged properly.
text me if you want one 757-534-8508
IMG_5019_1.jpg

shelby%20stencil.jpg
I am interested in a couple of the stencils...

Graymatter

Sorry to bump an old thread, but does anyone have pics of this stencil on their car. Need to redo my lettering and think the actual font of Shelby would be cool, but not sure how it would look painted on.

455HO71

Established Member
Guys, I went to a local print shop, showed them the logo I wanted (I wanted something different so I went with SVT). I estimated the approximate size, gave it to him and then emailed him a pic of the logo. The next day I had the stencil made. The letters were already machine cut out and it was on double sided material which stuck to the HE. I paid $ 12 cdn for it and did a "SHELBY" one identical to the Shelby American one for $15.

blue 07

Established Member
Guys, I went to a local print shop, showed them the logo I wanted (I wanted something different so I went with SVT). I estimated the approximate size, gave it to him and then emailed him a pic of the logo. The next day I had the stencil made. The letters were already machine cut out and it was on double sided material which stuck to the HE. I paid $ 12 cdn for it and did a "SHELBY" one identical to the Shelby American one for $15.
Cool idea, any pics ?

Shelby4046

Established Member
Hi, just wondering if stencils are still available? I sent a text message, but never got a respond back. I just need to get a stencil as soon as possible, since my bumper is coming off.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread