Steggy install/BAP help from members in SA or surrounding area

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
Anyone in the San Antonio area willing to give a hand or help out with a Steggy/BAP install?
i saw the how to threads and i've done routine things on my car but nothing that big on my car. I could really use some guidance from someone who has done it before. maybe a mod day for a few members if that's cool and everyone wants to meet up. i am more afraid to get stuck on something and not be able to finish because as we know...not all cars are the same lol. some beer, wrench turning, and a chance to meet some peeps.

Wasn't sure where to put this beside the Terminator section since that's what platform its for, sorry ahead of time Mods.

-Leo

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I'd help you if I was local good luck I'd also try posting it in the taste of home section.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
OP Look for solid write-ups. I've never done much either but the norm and was able to do blower and return fuel system all alone. When I had questions I text some members on here and they helped me out. I also did a BAP and wire upgrade a few years ago.

Wish I lived near you, I actually had a blast swapping blowers.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
I'd help you if I was local good luck I'd also try posting it in the taste of home section.
thanks man, i was trying to remember if they had a TX section, now i know.
OP Look for solid write-ups. I've never done much either but the norm and was able to do blower and return fuel system all alone. When I had questions I text some members on here and they helped me out. I also did a BAP and wire upgrade a few years ago.

Wish I lived near you, I actually had a blast swapping blowers.

yeah dude, met another member on her that's also on my FB who is really knowledgeable about Terminators. I see my BAP, Steggy, and tune here in the very near future :)

spoke to a tuner today, Jon Lund should be doing my tune

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
You're in the TX area look into 04sleeper, Kevin Dunn. Good guy and knows his stuff very well.
He's an E-85 expert also, took great care of me.

Users who are viewing this thread