Steetable Inline Fuel Pump?

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
I need to get a new inline fuel pump that is streetable and able to produce enough fuel to make a 1k hp. I have an A1000 pump now and it is very tired and started going lean at 530rwhp and not only that but after driving around a while and getting it real hot like a couple of hours worth of driving it would stop pumping fuel but still be on. So that is why I am looking for a nice fuel pump that is streetable and can run all the time if needed and also produce enough fuel if I wanted to turn to boost all the way up it wouldn't be maxed out. My car might make a little over 800rwhp on high boost and race gas. On 10psi and only at 5k rpms it put down 530rwhp and 500rwtq, then we had to let of because the fuel pressure started backing off and it started going lean. I'm leaning kinda towards a Magnaflow EFI 750. What do you guys use and think is good. Here is a link to some pics of my setup I built since I can't post pics here.

[ame="http://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=391775"]Turbo Mach1 Smokey's Done!!! - DFWstangs Forums[/ame]

Last edited:

tjs98gt

Established Member
i run a custom setup that is similar to the glenns performance system with dual walbros, you can add a third pump too if needed

TRBO VNM

the controller is built in and you can hook it up to your tps as a 5v source. so it acts as a variable voltage pump.

tpapenberg

Established Member
I run E85 on my 4.6 DOHC car on a return style fuel system. I have 2 Walbro 392GSL 255 high pressure inline pumps in Parallel feeding a 8AN. I have a sump fuel cell that feeds the 2 pumps.

I can run 850RWHP on E85 and at .60 Lamda through the entire 7K rpm with no issues. ( Of couse I run it at more of a .80 lamda but the fact it can support the fuel of 20% more says good things.)

If you run race or pump fuel that would = about 1000rwhp support on that application.

This car is my daily driver and never had an issue with the pumps or loud noises.

later

Linthemup

Established Member
I need to get a new inline fuel pump that is streetable and able to produce enough fuel to make a 1k hp. I have an A1000 pump now and it is very tired and started going lean at 530rwhp and not only that but after driving around a while and getting it real hot like a couple of hours worth of driving it would stop pumping fuel but still be on. So that is why I am looking for a nice fuel pump that is streetable and can run all the time if needed and also produce enough fuel if I wanted to turn to boost all the way up it wouldn't be maxed out. My car might make a little over 800rwhp on high boost and race gas. On 10psi and only at 5k rpms it put down 530rwhp and 500rwtq, then we had to let of because the fuel pressure started backing off and it started going lean. I'm leaning kinda towards a Magnaflow EFI 750. What do you guys use and think is good. Here is a link to some pics of my setup I built since I can't post pics here.

Turbo Mach1 Smokey's Done!!! - DFWstangs Forums

I run the Magnafuel 750 no issues and plenty of room to grow .

Car444.jpg

stanzione88

Established Member
I sell fuel pumps for a living and i reccomend dual bosch 044s, best pump for daily driver since its built for porsche vehicles. You must use a return system with these.

DoomsDay

Slayer of Gods...
Established Member
I am gonna be running a fuel lab pump.

I was gonna run this pump too...untill abotu 2 months ago when i went to order one and they aren't available yet....because supposedly they dont even exist. Something to do with the engineers is what we were told. Apparently these pumps dont exist yet, atleast not for production so idk

I liked the setup and no need for a controller and the price was nice too

TRBO VNM

I was gonna run this pump too...untill abotu 2 months ago when i went to order one and they aren't available yet....because supposedly they dont even exist. Something to do with the engineers is what we were told. Apparently these pumps dont exist yet, atleast not for production so idk

I liked the setup and no need for a controller and the price was nice too

they were redesigning the pump and didn't want to put old styles out on the market, so they had a down time. they have a legit website and dealers. so they did exist and now the new pumps and controllers are available. I have had mine for at least 3 weeks now. And I know others who have had theirs. the controller is built into the pump. Lethal just became direct with them and so I will be selling them since I am a dealer for lethal. I hope to have mine running in a couple weeks. I just got delayed about 4 days because my fabricator can't get my car in until early next week now. then I can start my fuel system.

eebj01

Established Member
Magnafuel Pro Tuner 750. 925 rwhp through a TH400, 50psi base and 24psi of boost = 74psi of fuel pressure and there is alot more to go with this pump. Quieter than an A1000 (cannot hear it in the car) and a whole lot quieter than my Weldon.

Users who are viewing this thread