Steeda-Tuned 2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt Packs 775 HP

cam346

Established Member
Business
Steeda-Tuned 2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt Packs 775 HP

The $97,000 price tag might be a steal for this car!
Shortly after Ford launched the 2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt, Steeda announced plans for a tuned version of this car to pay homage to Steve McQueen: the limited-production Steve McQueen Edition. Steeda only built 300 of these tuned Mustangs for the 2019 model year, and this particular 2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt Steve McQueen Edition, no. 31 of 300, is up for sale through Imperial Motorcars listed for $97,000.

79f8f27cf5722011a12314d804de6083.jpg

Included in that price is the base price of the 2019 Mustang Bullitt that starts at $46,595, and that doesn't event factor in any options. This car is at least equipped with the available Recaro racing bucket seats, but this was probably fully loaded from the dealership. From there, Steeda got a hold of it adding almost $41,000 worth of performance upgrades. Factor in the limited production of the Steve McQueen Edition and this car's super-low miles (just 75 miles on the odometer), and this car is a no-brainer if you're looking for a car that is destined to be an instant classic.

The 2019 Mustang Bullitt already increased power output (480 hp) over the base Mustang GT (460 hp), but Steeda bumped things up even more giving the Steve McQueen Edition a base tune of 550 horsepower as well as beefed-up suspension components for improved handling. If that's not enough, there's also an optional Whipple Supercharger upgrade that squeezes 775 horses from this screaming V8, and to handle the increased power output, Steeda also fitted this car with severe-duty half shafts and a belt assembly. The seller of this car also opted for the stylish Alcantara steering wheel bringing the list of upgrades to $40,875.

Attachments

• 2d1289d0-40c7-11e9-bff9-7b91b6d0d873.png
    2d1289d0-40c7-11e9-bff9-7b91b6d0d873.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 120

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So does this one have the blower? I didn't see anything mentioned on the site.

Recon

Established Member
It has the gen V whipple if I’m not mistaken.
46ac453ad4fcaaf22c1a82a6741685f5.jpg

That’s from one I’m watching on eBay.
They have a 500hp N/A variant and the 775hp supercharged variant.

Pick your poison.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Yeah, this is a huge waste.

For 100K, I could easily get into something much faster that handles better and will probably hold it's value better.

Or, I could buy a used GT500 and put a massive downpayment on a home.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sid, my point is more that the '03 Cobra was more affordable to the masses because it was loaded with performance from the factory without luxury/technology package options. Only two options on the '03 Cobra. Chrome wheels and rear spoiler delete. Visit any Ford dealership and you're likely going to find most GTs optioned with a couple of extra cost packages which raises the sticker price. Our mindsets were different back in 2003. We wanted, and got, raw high performance without luxury frills, making the '03 Cobra more affordable for most of us. That's what I miss.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
Sid, my point is more that the '03 Cobra was more affordable to the masses because it was loaded with performance from the factory without luxury/technology package options. Only two options on the '03 Cobra. Chrome wheels and rear spoiler delete. Visit any Ford dealership and you're likely going to find most GTs optioned with a couple of extra cost packages which raises the sticker price. Our mindsets were different back in 2003. We wanted, and got, raw high performance without luxury frills, making the '03 Cobra more affordable for most of us. That's what I miss.

I think it has less to do with the amount of luxury frills we get with modern cars and much more to do with stagnant wage growth over the last few decades. If wages are not growing as fast as inflation then these modern muscle cars are finding themselves increasingly out of reach of the average blue collar worker as their purchasing power has effectively decreased.

AssPikle

Established Member
New Corvette is less and arguably much more car for the money. Take the savings difference and put 20k in mods and the vette would be a Ferrari beater. This is coming from someone who isnt fond of vettes either. Gone are the days of a poor man's muscle car. That's why the challenger is selling so well. Aside from the hellcat, you get quite a bit of car for around 40k

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

Yeah but you could buy a stripped out 2019 GT $30k and it will run circles around the 03/04 Cobra in every measure.

Users who are viewing this thread