Steeda S197 Torque Box Braces FS

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
SOLD 7-2-10

Steeda 3-point frame rail and torque box braces for 2005-09 S197 Mustangs and GT500s, they are Cadmium plated but will look better with a coat of paint, these braces will NOT fit convertibles, hardware and instructions included, $105.00 shipped.

I took them off because they are not needed with the Griggs suspension and I wanted to save a little weight.

Here's the part on Steeda's Web site 3 Point Frame Rail & Torque Box Brace - '05-'09 Ford Mustang

Freight is included in the price to the lower 48 States via UPS Ground, AK & HI extra. USA shipping only, but if you have a friend in the USA I'll ship it to them for you.

Cashier's checks or USPS money orders only, I can accept PayPal but you will have to pay the 3% PayPal fee.

Please PM me if interested, first firm commitment to buy gets the part, PM's saying "I might be interested" will not reserve the part.

References available if desired, just PM me and I'll give your some names of people I've sold parts to in the last 6 months.

Thanks for looking,

Jay

dcp_2890.jpg

Last edited:

Thump_rrr

Established Member
Was there a noticeable difference in stiffness?
How much do you figure they weigh?

PS I love your car.

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
Was there a noticeable difference in stiffness?
How much do you figure they weigh?

PS I love your car.

Yes, you can tell the difference in stiffness when they're installed, mostly in how the rear reacts during a hard launch when drag racing. I can weigh them if you'd like, but I'd ballpark them at 7 lbs. each.

Thanks, it's a lot of fun at the track :thumbsup:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
hey jay, will these work with full legenth subframes connectors or no. thanks

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
I don't think they'll work together, if using the full length ones like BMR's I'm fairly certain these torque box braces will not work.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I don't think they'll work together, if using the full length ones like BMR's I'm fairly certain these torque box braces will not work.

ok good to know because i plan to go with the BMR Sub frames, seem to be the best ones so far, unless you know of better ones?

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
ttt

Price is now $105 shipped to the lower 48 States.

They're ready to ship, in the original box with hardware and instruction.

Someone snatch these up so I can close this listing down.

Jay

Users who are viewing this thread