Steeda K Member Group Buy 2.0

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
Yeah nice info there.
I really skimped lol. Mine is the bare bone version, it's working great so far, and I'm a vert. Here's mine, a lot less going on than the BMR above and mine is hammertone color.
AFAA3D6D-DC2C-4613-918D-1304CA8E6771.jpeg

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
No worries fellas. I too was excited when it hit the market. But the more I looked at the details, more became revealed.

Now, who's ready to commit to a Steeda unit? Lol.

1. Pworldstang

D-MANN

Established Member
41452a3e5eee76794ae34d6fdb774be7.jpg

95d37d8ce153017f5037542b23898d16.jpg

Wish i had taken more pictures when i had these two together. Can’t go wrong with either. Extremely well built.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
Yeah nice info there.
I really skimped lol. Mine is the bare bone version, it's working great so far, and I'm a vert. Here's mine, a lot less going on than the BMR above and mine is hammertone color.
View attachment 1639933

Their standard k-member doesn't appear all bad from this pic. I'm not feeling that rear mounting tab, but they made up for it with gusseting on the a-arm support tabs, as well as on the subframe mout/support tube. I don't recall ever seeing that on other drag race oriented k-members.

If value for absolute weight savings is your thing, not bad for $200. Great value at that price.

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
View attachment 1640114
View attachment 1640115

Wish i had taken more pictures when i had these two together. Can’t go wrong with either. Extremely well built.

Thanks for posting all the pics @D-MANN. Your pics really helped show the difference between what you get with an 'expensive' design, and an 'inexpensive' one. I feel strongly that no costs were cut in design, nor materials with both the Steeda and MM kit.

You sure you don't want another Steeda unit? Lol.

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
Yeah it's basically a full on straight line drag car. I don't have fun with corners anymore. I REALLY noticed it when I pulled the front sway bar AND the X-brace verts come with. Between those 2 and the k-member that was 50 pounds off the front. If I were EVER do it again I'd keep IRS, do QUALITY suspension mods like the MM or steeda k-member you're suggesting on a COUPE and probably throw a 2.9 Whipple on. But as it's heading it's getting a 3.4 and it's basically a track car heading for 9's @ hopefully 145ish

D-MANN

Established Member
Thanks for posting all the pics @D-MANN. Your pics really helped show the difference between what you get with an 'expensive' design, and an 'inexpensive' one. I feel strongly that no costs were cut in design, nor materials with both the Steeda and MM kit.

You sure you don't want another Steeda unit? Lol.

Its funny you say that cause i now have two terminators lol. I used the MM k member cause i went Hellion turbo. If i had known that i would be buying another terminator i would of kept that Steeda K. Its a work of art.

shurur

Established Member
I'm a bit surprised that the BMR kmember doesn't look more like the 1979-1993 kmember. Those pieces look rugged.

KM733 - K-member, With Spring Perches, Premium Version | 1979 - 2004 Mustang | K-Members | BMR Suspension - High Performance Suspension & Chassis

I am going to wait to hear how the gusseted arm tabs on the 4.6 BMR kmember hold up over time.

EDIT: OK...saw this on recent Terminator thread.
https://www.svtperformance.com/threads/bmr-k-member-finally.1184400/

Must have mod..
KM743 - K-member, Premium Version, With Spring Perches | 1979 - 2004 Mustang | K-Members | BMR Suspension - High Performance Suspension & Chassis

Last edited:

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
1. PWORLDSTANG
2. PWORLDSTANG
3. jredline
4. 2sick4v's

We need seven more. This is a long shot, but, I also feel that 10 isn't a big number given the continued interest in this K-Member.

Last edited:

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
Bump - anyone else? A local owner who's a friend of mine expressed interest and said he'd be in. I will confirm with him a second time before adding his name to the list since he's not a member here, but that would bring our total to five. The revised list is below.

1. PWORLDSTANG
2. PWORLDSTANG
3. jredline
4. 2sick4v's
5. Local owner - confirmed for the group buy.

After this, we only need a handful more. I realize this is an expensive piece, but it will be the best designed and most rigid next to the MM unit. If you're interested, please post up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread