Steeda Competition Sway Bar Kit

mikeD4V

Established Member
Steeda Adjustable Competition Sway Bars FS. These things are amazing and can't wait to get a set for my '15. Adjustable to understeer, neutral or oversteer. Not included in the pic but will go with the bars is the energy suspension grease that comes with the kit for the bushings.

I can take specific pics if needed, lmk.

Please check out my other ads for SVE Springs, Flowmaster Hushpowers, Steeda Shifter, Steeda Shifter Bracket, Koni Yellows, and 14" Brembo front calipers, rotors, and lines.

Swaybar kit F/R: $375 (http://www.steeda.com/steeda-competition-mustang-swaybar-kit-555-1080/)

IMG_5082.jpg

IMG_5080.jpg

IMG_5081.jpg

mikeD4V

Established Member
Top. Sorry was away due to some personal stuff.

Parts still available. Looking for a box to put the bars in.

mld333783

Established Member
How close are you to Morgantown, WV? I sent you an email over a week ago because I don't have enough posts to PM you, I guess. I left you my contact info. Get a hold of me.

mikeD4V

Established Member
How close are you to Morgantown, WV? I sent you an email over a week ago because I don't have enough posts to PM you, I guess. I left you my contact info. Get a hold of me.

Just checked my email and don't see it, sorry. 200miles/3hrs. I'm just outside of DC in MD (20817)

mld333783

Established Member
Will you take $350 for the sway bars shipped to zip 26104? If you will, I'll take the them!

Colton Hinds

Established Member
Would you sell the front bar+hardware+rear hardware? I have the rear bar already but no hardware and want the front too.

mikeD4V

Established Member
Would you sell the front bar+hardware+rear hardware? I have the rear bar already but no hardware and want the front too.

Sorry, no. I'd have no use for the rear bar alone and would have difficulty selling it as it requires the brackets/hardware to mount. Check with steeda, they will prob sell you the supporting parts alone. I know they sell shifter spacers and things like that separately even though they're not listed in the catalog or their website; they're good people.

Colton Hinds

Established Member
Sorry, no. I'd have no use for the rear bar alone and would have difficulty selling it as it requires the brackets/hardware to mount. Check with steeda, they will prob sell you the supporting parts alone. I know they sell shifter spacers and things like that separately even though they're not listed in the catalog or their website; they're good people.

Then I'll buy it and have two. Send me a Paypal invoice. Information sent via Private Message.

Users who are viewing this thread