Steeda Carbon Fiber CAI/Xcal III

Greg@SVTOA

A.K.A Greg@GLD
Established Member
Used for about a month. Inlet tube has minor rub marks on it from strut tower brace (which will be hidden when you install it on your car) and one screw needs to be extracted from the mass air plate (don't ask!)
Xcal unlocked and ready to go. Has built-in "strategy tune" for the CAI and can be used for full custom tune also.

Willing to sacrifice at only $550 OBO for both. New these items are $868.00!!

Greg@SVTOA

A.K.A Greg@GLD
Established Member
TTT

Getting PM's, but it's not sold unless somebody pays. Get off the fence! BUY IT!!!
My Shelby picked up a lot of power with this kit and it looks excellent.

breoland

Established Member
i have been noticing a lot of people are selling their cold air kits, any reason? are you going with a kb and using its cai?
im in the market for a cai and dont want to make the same mistake

Greg@SVTOA

A.K.A Greg@GLD
Established Member
i have been noticing a lot of people are selling their cold air kits, any reason? are you going with a kb and using its cai?
im in the market for a cai and dont want to make the same mistake

Only reason I am selling is because I have a TVS kit that came with the Ford CAI and I am using that and the Ford ProCal tuner.
My Shelby picked up quite a bit with this Steeda kit and tune and I was quite happy with it, however I have a matched set of Ford Racing items on the car right now. You can save several hundred dollars here and the tuner can be used for a fresh tune by any dyno tuner if you wish, and is ready to go with a pre-loaded tune for your CAI.

Users who are viewing this thread