starting to upgrade

jml1521

Established Member
I also want to upgrade my heat exchanger and the mod shop that does my work said get the afco without the fans that its not needed what do you think??

Van@RevanRacing

I also want to upgrade my heat exchanger and the mod shop that does my work said get the afco without the fans that its not needed what do you think??

Your shop doesn't specialize in GT500's and that is obvious by that statement.

I developed the original dual fan heat exchanger with C&R Racing and it is still the heat exchanger that I sell today. AFCO and Steeda both copied my original design. In fact, both companies said for a year or so after I came to market with the dual fan heat exchanger that fans on a heat exchanger were completely and totally unnecessary. Then Ford put a pusher fan on the Cobra jet and I guess I was right after all.

Here's the unit I sell and it uses a proprietary racing core made by Visteon designed for low speed and high heat extraction.

2007-2012 Shelby GT500 Dual Pass / Dual Puller Fan Air To Water Heat Exchanger Kits - Revan Racing, Inc.

Let me know if you have any other questions for feel free to call me.

Van
561-445-7702

jml1521

Established Member
Thanks so much for your input I will be calling you soon to order the heat exchanger from you thanks
Jimmy

jml1521

Established Member
I want to buy a metco 2.6 pulley but eventually get a tvs down the road will the metco 2.6 fit the new tvs blower too??

Van@RevanRacing

I want to buy a metco 2.6 pulley but eventually get a tvs down the road will the metco 2.6 fit the new tvs blower too??

I don't sell the metco I have 2.5 pulleys in stock that are much better than the METCO system. If you try to remove the hub later on with the metco you'll have problems. No it won't fit the new TVS either.

jml1521

Established Member
With your package and the new tune cal you leave all sensors on with tune so it will pass inspection

jml1521

Established Member
I wish Iived close to you I'd give you all my work hands down... But I live in New Jersey so I can't but I will order all my parts from you!!!!! It's rare that professionals like you spend time talking with consumers and trying to explain as much as possible . Thanks
Jimmy 2007 GT500

Van@RevanRacing

I wish Iived close to you I'd give you all my work hands down... But I live in New Jersey so I can't but I will order all my parts from you!!!!! It's rare that professionals like you spend time talking with consumers and trying to explain as much as possible . Thanks
Jimmy 2007 GT500

Thanks Jimmy. I look forward to working with you.

jml1521

Established Member
I just bought eibach pro kit for my 07 GT500 I also bought ajustable camber bolts if I need them for proper alignment. It also has an adjustable panhard bar. My question is when I have it aligned will I need the camber bolts and more importantly will I have to adjust the panhard bar??? Thanks so much Jimmy

Van@RevanRacing

I just bought eibach pro kit for my 07 GT500 I also bought ajustable camber bolts if I need them for proper alignment. It also has an adjustable panhard bar. My question is when I have it aligned will I need the camber bolts and more importantly will I have to adjust the panhard bar??? Thanks so much Jimmy

The alignment shop might need the camber bolts and the alignment shop should use the adjustable panhard bar to pull the left wheel in so that it squares up the rear wheels. Let the alignment shop do the adjusting so it is where it should be.

Van

Users who are viewing this thread