starting mods for my 05 stang?

Oman_cobra

Established Member
BooRail85 said:
+1 on the long tube headers... definitely a great mod on all modulars. RPMOutlet has a heck of a package. JBA long tubes, JBA o/r h pipe, Motoblue over axle pipes and a pypes violator axleback. all stainless steel, and inclues all bolts/gaskets and the o2 extentions. $900. $50 shipping. For another $100, you can get the SLP powerflow axleback, for $150 extra the Bassani axleback, and for $200 extra the corsa axleback.

I am going with this route, and am opting for the Corsa hopefully. Just the JBA headers and the Corsa Axleback is over $1200 retail price, so for $1150 shipped including everything else is a heck of a deal.

i was going for this option (option F) @ rpmoutlet.com, but then decided that the X pipe will be much better (its a great deal though) so im ordering from them the full Bassani exhaust system (Long headers, X pipe, muffler) & the motoblue over axle pipes...

Slow06GT

Established Member
Didnt read the whole thread but Gears and a hand Tuner will give you the most noticable performance gain without affecting driveability to much. From what Ive read on other boards headers really wont do much unless youve got alot more mods and are mainly for sound, same goes for the H-pipe.

Users who are viewing this thread