Starting Location For SoCal Terminators Cruise

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
BALDSNAKE wrote:
Lets gather around our Mach 1 friends and give them a collective Cobra squeeze (hug) and move this forum along.
Agreed (hug) (hug) :) ...

Question? Do we need to get this forum back on to Terminators and rally the troops for input?
Why not ;-) ?

It appears that most do not visit the Regional section.
Perhaps we should start advertising this forum in our signatures...

Road Racin' wrote:
ox03 gets the first one off the line. He's gonna wax it too...
How about a compromise?
jonas and I will wash and wax your car together for dibs on the first two units...
I don't mind taking the second one :) ...

Snakin

"No Worries Mate"
Established Member
so guys, are we gonna do this or ???

I suggest Saturday October 4th, that Crystal Cove starting point looks good and then the run up PCH or Mailbu mountains or wherever.

Let's just get it happening again.

Maybe if we head north we get the LA and north LA guys and make it 50 cars this time!

Lets do it!

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
bborder wanted to help plan the next cruise...I'll let him know...

F1Cobra

Established Member
Excuse my lack of knowledge on the matter, but is the term, "terminator" subject to 03 cobras only, or does it include cobras of the 99+ body style or even all cobras in general?

If it is indeed only 03 cobras which are referred to with that title, then what happens when a non 03 cobra can terminate an 03 cobra. Is that car then a "terminator" terminator. :coolman:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by F1Cobra
Excuse my lack of knowledge on the matter, but is the term, "terminator" subject to 03 cobras only, or does it include cobras of the 99+ body style or even all cobras in general?

If it is indeed only 03 cobras which are referred to with that title, then what happens when a non 03 cobra can terminate an 03 cobra. Is that car then a "terminator" terminator. :coolman:

:lol:

Yes indeed that would be the case.

:beer: :beer:

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
F1Cobra said:
...is the term, "terminator" subject to 03 cobras only, or does it include cobras of the 99+ body style or even all cobras in general?

Coined circa 2001, 'Terminator' was the original SVT/SVE code name asssociated with the development of the current generation of factory supercharged Cobras. The term is generally regarded as a reference to both 2003 and 2004 Ford SVT Mustang Cobras.

...[W]hat happens when a non-03 cobra can terminate an 03 cobra? Is that car then a "Terminator" terminator?
I don't see why not ;-) .

Users who are viewing this thread