Starting an LLC?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Not too terrible. $55 for filing to the state, $60 annually for a Statutory agent service and the public notice. Its basic to actually get the LLC off the ground, but not terrible.
That's cheap! Way less than I was paying.

GodStang

Established Member

You boys and girls back East with bountiful supplies of pump E85 have no idea how lucky you are. :D

Ya I complained that my normal station had bags on their pumps and had to go to a different station. They gave me .05 off my next fill up. It tested perfect E85 back in march. It's great.

As far as setting up LLC here we just pay $150ish and fill out a paper. Wife just finally did one for herself 2 months ago.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
My wife has an MBA and deals with this stuff all of the time. A good friend of mine is an attorney. My solution to an LLC was to delegate the job to them.

I read this really quick and I thought you said your wife is in the NBA lol

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
not trying to be negative but how would this compare to something like ignite E85 already available? I've read about it some but have not priced it

nxhappy

Established Member
right now in Kali E85 is 2.99 and 91 is 4.50 ...goddamn libtards voted in a new gas tax. Needless to say, my GT will be getting tuned for E85 very very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread